๑Chapter Eight๑

—————-3 week time skip—————-

Umji had to change the visiting day due to exams and keeping up good grades. Jungkook was relieved by that but today was the day she visit, but he knew that he'd have Taehyung by his side if he got uncomfortable.

"Oppa~" Umji said coming in full of joy and engulfed him in a big hug

"H-Hey Umji" he stuttered from feeling uncomfortable.

"Umji I want you to meet my roommate Tae, Tae this is Umji" he introduced them.

"Hey Umji" Taehyung have her a kind, awkward smile.

"Uhh.. hey?" She questioned not bothered by what the other male has to say or do.

Jungkook and Umji got into a conversation about something leaving Taehyung feeling slightly uncomfortable. Over time Taehyung grew feelings towards Jungkook, strong feelings. Even though he knew his sexuality, he couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Jungkook your check up is now" a nurse came in and reminded Jungkook and he thanked her.

"I'll be back in a few minutes" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and Umji wasn't happy.

Jungkook got into the wheelchair and the nurse wheeled him away to get a check up on his leg.

"You better stay away from what is mine" Umji said in a low voice.

It startled Taehyung. He didn't do anything.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked out of confusion.

"If you try taking him away from me then I'll make sure that heart of yours stops beating for good. My brother has told me everything about you and you are disgusting. You know he asked me the other day to be his girlfriend, I wouldn't be surprised why he didn't tell you. Who would. Take my Oppa away from me and you won't have a heart that beats" she threatened.

Taehyung actually felt scared by the girls threat. He already knew he'd die sooner or later but hearing it like that scared him and that she doesn't want him near Jungkook annoyed him, but he could see the seriousness in her eyes which worried him more.

"Uh I have to go, don't even speak to what's mine" she said horribly and then left the room.

Taehyung was left staring at his bed sheets. He didn't even notice Jungkook come in and say his name.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly, snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts.

"You look scared" Jungkook says.

"I-I'm Fine" he stuttered.

"No, what's wrong?" Jungkook could see right through him.

"U-Umji threatened me... and said that you asked her to be your girlfriend the other day" Taehyung said in a small voice.

"Tae, I didn't" Jungkook said shocked.

Taehyung was also still in shock and scared. He just nodded his head and gave a fake smile. It was actually quiet late at night. 

"I'm going to sleep" Taehyung said laying down.

"Good night" Jungkook said like he normally does.

"Night" Taehyung said.

Jungkook switched the lights off and got into bed. Taehyung laid facing away from Jungkook's bed and cried silently. Jungkook didn't know of course. Taehyung felt like giving up everything, but for now he just wanted to sleep.