๑Chapter Ten๑

Jungkook looked at the doctor with hoping eyes that it's good news and nothing extreme has happened.

"His condition as worsen. He's getting weaker and weaker" the doctor said and looked at the two boys sadly.

"H-How has it got w-worse?" The poor boy stuttered on the verge of tears.

"We don't know. We'll have to do more tests and everything to make sure he'll be fine" The doctor explained and left.

When Jungkook looked back, he already saw Taehyung's eyes open weakly looking at where the doctor was standing.

"T-Tae.. what's going on? How has your health decreased?" The younger asked worriedly, visible tears in his eyes. 

Taehyung just shrugged. He wasn't feeling right to even answer. Jungkook sighed and got up from the older's bed and went to his own and sat in it. He watched Taehyung as he just laid there on his bed. Jungkook notice how small the older's frame was. Before Jungkook's thoughts could wander off further. The doctor came back in.

"Jungkook there's someone wanting to see you in private" the doctor said and Jungkook nodded.

He got up off the bed and left the room. When Taehyung knew exactly when he was gone tears ran down his face again and he cried.

As for Jungkook he started limping his way down the hall following the doctor that called him and took him to a room that had 'private visits' on the door. When he opened it he saw the person we didn't want to see sat on the chair. Umji.

"Oppa~" she said happily and Jungkook's cringed inside from her high pitched voice saying that.

Jungkook entered the room and closed the door. He sat down on a chair in front of Umji and looked at her with a serious look.

"Why the hell did you say that to Taehyung?" He asked, his voice dangerously low.

"I don't know what you're talking about Oppa" Umji said trying to act all cute and innocent but Jungkook already knew the truth and could see right through her anyway.

"You threatened Taehyung and said that you were my girlfriend? Do you seriously know why I don't accept your feelings? It's because I'm gay. I don't have feelings for you. In fact I have feelings for Tae so if you come near him or threaten him again. It won't be pretty" Jungkook said with a low voice.

Jungkook's voice sent shivers down Umji's spine. She stood up, bowed and apologised before running out in fear of what would happened if she stayed any longer.

Jungkook left the room immediately as well and sped walked/limped back to his and Taehyung's room. When he arrived he entered and went over to Taehyung's side and faced him by sitting in the floor. He saw his tears which broke his heart. He explained to Taehyung everything that just happened and it made Taehyung feel a little better that Umji was lying and that she wouldn't be near him again.