Chapter Twenty Four

It had been nearly nine months since Linda had been kidnapped. She was getting much better, but she wasn't quite herself yet.
She looked in the mirror and sighed. I guess these'll be here forever.... she thought, pertaining to her scars. I wish they'd go away!
Danny came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her stomach. He kissed the scar on her temple, then pushed her shirt sleeve out of the way and kissed the scar on her shoulder.
"Why do you do that?"
"What?"
"Kiss my scars."
"Because I want you to feel good about them."
"So... you kiss them?"
"Yeah. It's like me telling you that every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top."
Linda smiled, "you don't mind them, then?"
"No, not at all. Now you can join the rest of us."
"Join you in what?"
"The Scar Club. Now you're a member."
She smirked and shook her head. "You're funny."
"So I've been told."
********
"Danny? I think.... I think I'm ready." Linda fiddled with a dish towel after she had done the dishes.
"Ready for what?" Danny asked monotonously.
"For being your wife again."
"What?"
"I'm ready to be a wife again, you know?"
"No, I don't know. Maybe you could spell it out for me!" He answered, a little annoyed.
"Danny..." Linda turned around to face her husband. "I'm ready to have sex again."
"You're sure?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"You're absolutely, positively, without a shadow of a doubt ready?"
"Danny, just do it before I change my mind..."
He smiled and kissed his wife like he used to- hard and wanting. He carried her upstairs and locked their door.
They got undressed, and started kissing. They kissed wildly for a bit, until Danny wanted more. He was about to lick Linda seductively, but she called out, "Danny, wait!"
He looked up at her. "What? What's the matter? Did I hurt ya?"
"Just kissing."
"Huh?"
"I can't do that yet. Just kissing, please?"
Danny nodded. "Where?"
"Nothing intimate."
He nodded again, going for her ear. He planted kisses and one nibble, waiting for Linda to stop him. But she didn't, so he continued to nibble.
After kissing Linda everywhere except her breasts and her womanhood, Danny buzzed his lips together.
"I think they're dead..."
His wife smiled. "That was nice. Maybe tomorrow we'll add licking and maybe some hickeys?"
"Something to look forward to. I'm glad you're feeling better."
"Me, too." She rested her head on Danny's chest, and fell asleep like that.