chap 1

I just think that they need a catalyst to move closer to each other.

Plz note that none of the artwork belongs to me. They belong to their respective owners. The same goes for all the characters.

(Set after the fight against all for one)

Uraraka Ochako laid still within her bed. Deep in thought and eyes wide open as if she had just drank five cups of coffee for the fun of it. She blankly stared at the ceiling as if it had the most amazing story to tell.

It had been two days since the students of 1-A had gotten settled into their newly assigned dorms. Her excitement was unrivaled and although everyone else felt excited too, none of them felt the full capacity of their joy due to All Might's retirement and Bakugou's rescue.

The group that had went along to rescue bakugou got an earfull out of the teachers as well as other pros. Most of the students felt guilt and sadness at their friends lack of basic understanding in a tough situation, but they also tried to feel their pain. That's why the girls had decided to do the dorm room competion. To ease the tention between each other.

So why did Uraraka feel so incomplete?

When Tsu had apologised to Deku and the others, she had also taken the opportunity to tell them her own feelings. About how sad she was because of the whole situation and about how they just wanted everything to go back to the way it was. Hearing that they felt the same made her feel at ease and she felt content after that.

But not so content...and she couldn't understand why.

A nagging feeling in her chest kept her wide awake in turmoil trying to figure out what's bothering her. In all truth, it was guilt.

Without Deku and the others being there, Bakugou might not have made it, and she tried to stop them. She felt frustrated with herself. She was indeed only following the rules, but she felt that in that moment, she should have felt the same thing they felt and gone along with them instead of trying to stop them.

She had already apologised to deku and the others but...none of them made a point to apologise to Bakugou. After all, no one truly knows what would have happened to him if the others hadn't gotten to him in time...

"Alright. I'll do it tomorrow."

Uraraka was satisfied with her decision, but she also couldn't screw it up. Bakugou might just end up taking her apology as an insult. Something she would dread.

But for now, she just needed to close her eyes for a bit. She tried playing out different scenarios in her head. She didn't know why but she was actually really nervous about the whole thing. She and Bakugou never really spoke to each other. There was just somewhat of a silent respect that they had between them after the sports festival.

.......................

Uraraka sat patiently at her desk. For the first time ever since she started attending UA, she had arrived earlier than Iida, or rather earlier than everyone for that matter.

"I probably should have known this was stupid" she muttered under her breath. clearly upset with the fact that she thought that by chance he would be early too.

Just then, she heard the door slide open. She quickly looked up to see who it was when all her hopes of it being Bakugou flew out the window.