Chapter Seven ~ Bridge of Fate

~Third~

Team 7 arrived at Tazuna's home where his daughter Tsunami promptly put out a bed for Kakashi to rest on as well as treating Umiko's wounds, they rested for a while before Sasuke and Naruto joined them.

~Umiko~

"That kid with the mask, just who was he?"Naruto asked "He was a tracker from the mist village, those mask are only worn by the most elite ninja"Kakashi explained "Huh?"Naruto asked again not getting it, i sighed a bit shaking my head as Kakashi went on to explain more about the ANBU and how they operate.

"Alright but why did that kid took the body with him then?"Naruto asked, i rolled my eyes "It's obvious he actually wasn't an ANBU from the Mist, the timing in his arrival, from what you told me was too perfect, that and he used needles, even in the hands of an expert their not exactly the deadliest weapon, it's fine for a stealth kill if you know what you're doing but with what you told me, the best way in that scenario would of been to cut off Zabuza's head"i said.

"That's right, which means Zabuza isn't dead"Kakashi said, Naruto was actually excited to hear he could get another shot at Zabuza, though it was more likely Zabuza would take another shot at me i zoned out for a bit though thinking about what Zabuza told me "If you want to know more just use this"he had said and handed me a scroll which i still had in my pouch with all my other equipment.

I got up and decided to head out, i wanted to know more "Umiko where are you going?"Kakashi asked "You said we need more training, i'm going out to get even more training"i said "Alright just come back before dinner"he said, i nodded and left.

~Third~

"Is that really okay? Will she be fine on her own?"Tsunami asked after Umiko had left "It's fine, she's a ninja she can take care of herself"Kakashi said "Why does she get to train on her own and we need your help?"Naruto asked pouting and crossing his arms "It's simple really she paid attention in school, that and i've been training her since she got to the academy"Kakashi said 'No wonder she's so strong' Sasuke thought looking at the door.

~Umiko~

I found a spot in the forest and laid out the scroll, i did the summoning jutsu and from a puff of smoke Zabuza appeared "Tell me everything"i demanded, he chuckled a bit and sat down crossing his legs "Listen up, this will take a while"he said, he then went on to tell me how he and Kisame first met, they became fast friends which surprised me, i knew of the seven swordsmen of the mist and none of them seemed the type to be friends.

Well it seemed i was wrong as Zabuza told me most of the swordsmen got along pretty well, him and Kisame got along especially well, anyway he also went on to tell me how he introduced his sister to Kisame, which surprised me even more, Zabuza had a sister? Since when? Well as he told me since a year after he was born, Zabuza continued to tell me how Kisame and his sister Nami got together and eventually formed a relationship and eventually got married.

Then almost right after that like a few weeks after they got married, Nami and Kisame defected the mist village and disappeared, the last he heard of from his sister was a letter that had appeared in his room which he handed to me and a picture of her and the last he heard of Kisame he had joined the Akatsuki.

After that Zabuza disappeared and the scroll burned leaving no trace behind, i then read the letter "Zabuza as you read this i am dead and just like our mother i died in childbirth, i found out before Kisame and i defected and it is the reason why we did so, neither of us wanted our daughter Umiko to suffer in the hands of the blood mist village, i suppose that's all i had to say, oh congratulations on becoming an uncle, love you, your dear sister Nami"