Chapter 14

Dedicated to @HumanCandyInDisguise for giving me support!

"How are we gonna get there? Are we going by car?"

"No."

"Oh, of course not. Silly me. By plane, then? Is there a plane up her-"

"No."

"Of course not! Duh. Ohhh is a cloud going to come and pick is up an-"

"NO. For goodness sake can you just keep quiet?" Lucifer glared at me as he texted someone on his phone.

"Can't you just answer me? I'm curious." I huffed in response.

"Were flying there." He skipped his phone into his pocket.

"You can fly?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes-"

"Oh, you have wings?" I looked up at him with admiration.

He sighed. "Yes. Can we just g-"

"Wait, what about our bags?" I pointed to our suitcases.

"Don't worry about that, it's taken care of. Now come here." He pulled me by my waist and closed his eyes. Next thing I know, they opened again to show blood red ones as his canines extended. I was fascinated yet scared by the transformation happening before me. He hunched forward, his shirt ripping up to allow his beautiful black wings to grow.

The dark pair stood proud behind his back, their soft feathers bring an indicator of the angle he once was.

He lifted me up, making me automatically wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Hold on tight."

"Wait, wait, I'm not ready! Lucifer you better not drop me! If you do I'm gonn-" A scream tore through the air as Lucifer thrusted himself upwards, his wings extending to their full length.

He chuckled lightly before wrapping his arms tighter around my waist. My head buried itself in his neck, my limbs wrapping around him in a death grip as he flew in the air. It felt as if we were falling, but after mustering up the courage, I was able to take a look at the world beneath us. Everything passed by in a blur, the green color, surprisingly, dominating the scenery. Admiration replaced the fear that took over my senses not too long ago, and I found myself enjoying the ride while it lasted.

Unfortunately, we reached our destination sooner than expected. We stopped at tall, golden gates where Lucifer let me down. My legs wobbled, trying to get used to gravity which forced me to hold onto Lucifer's arm.

"Why are we just standing there?" I asked.

"Waiting for permission." He answered, keeping his eyes on the gates.

"For what?"

"Entering heaven."

"Woah, we need their permission to enter their territory?" I asked surprised.

"Of course we do, just like they need ours." He gave me duh look. "It's one the rules in the treaty." Shit.

Right then, the huge gates opened up, revealing a man who looked to be a guard with beautiful white wings tucked into his sides.

"Ha! The gates of heaven literally opened up for us!" I pointed out excitedly.

"Show some maturity, Shalom." He gave me a stern look.

The guard cleared his throat before bowing down shortly and turning to walk into the gates with me Lucifer and I closely behind.

Everything around us, in contrast to my expectations, was not white and made up of clouds. Similar to hell, it was a huge green land with beautiful houses decorating it, giving it a fairytale touch. It was heaven after all.

"I want you to wait for me here. I don't want you any near the councilors. Understood?"

"Yup." I rolled my eyes.

"A guard is gonna come and take you to a room where you will wait for me. I have to go or else I'd be late to the meeting. Behave." He pointed out sternly.

Ah, he knows me so well.

"Don't worry about me. Go to your meeting." I gave him an innocent, convincing smile.

He glanced at me wearily before turning his back to me, walking in another direction.

Let the fun begin.

——————————————

Short, I know, but that's all I could write. Don't forget to vote!