Chapter 17

Jungkook POV

Waking back up to the sound of Jimin and Namjoon hyung arguing, I frown as I roll onto my back. Though, as I realize that they're arguing over me, Jimin, and Yoongi hyung, I sigh softly to myself and climb up off of the couch. Still keeping the two blankets wrapped around me tightly, I slowly waddle over to the kitchen entranceway.

"They thought so, but he woke up while we were all there. And he's not doing well either. He's not in any state to be having Jungkook there right now." Namjoon says quietly with a small frown. Though, all that really registers in my mind is the fact that he's awake.

"Yoongi hyung's awake?" I speak up softly, eyes wide and lips slack as I look between the two of them. Namjoon instantly groans at the sound of my voice, running a hand through his hair seemingly frustratedly. I frown lightly at the sight, not understanding why he seems so frustrated over this.

"Kookie, I thought I told you to wait in the living room for me and that I'd make you some soup?" Jimin asks gently, giving me a small smile as his gaze falls on my figure. I pout at this, disliking the fact that they're avoiding my question.

"You said Yoongi hyung was awake though, didn't you? How am I supposed to sleep and wait when the two of you are in here yelling anyways?" I challenge lightly at the end, growing frustrated myself with the fact that they're not answering my question.

"Jungkook, why don't you just go lay back down and relax? You don't need to be worrying about Yoongi right now." Namjoon cuts in quietly, his voice a little cold as he speaks. I frown at this, not being able to help myself as I whimper softly, still feeling over sensitive as to how people are treating and talking to me, still feeling like I've already let one person down and not wanting to add more people to that list.

"I wanna go see hyung." I whisper softly, averting my gaze over to Jimin hyung, tears slowly beginning to form in my eyes. Jimin sighs though, finishing pouring my bowl of soup and setting everything down before walking over to me.

"I know you do, Kookie, but you need to rest a bit more. You're not strong enough physically to be going and seeing him, and Yoongi hyung isn't feeling up to visitors right now." Jimin argues gently, rubbing my shoulders lightly as he reaches me. I shake my head though, not caring how strong or weak I am right now.

"No, I wanna go see him. I'm strong enough, hyung. Please? Please, it'll be a short visit, I promise. Please, I wanna go see him." I beg quietly, feeling tears slowly beginning to roll down my cheeks. The coolness against what must be warm cheeks is noticeable, not a nice feeling as a headache begins to grow.

"I told you it wouldn't be a good idea to fucking tell him." Namjoon mutters with an angered sigh, making me flinch as the tears start falling faster. Jimin just pulls me into a hug at this though, rubbing my back gently despite the fact that there's a noticeable height difference. I crumble into him, still feeling weak as I lean against him a bit for support despite my crying state.

"Please, hyung? Please, I wanna go see him. I need to know that he's gonna be okay. I just... just please?" I whimper quietly through the tears, feeling the headache increase as well as the lightheadedness that's beginning to slowly take over.

"Kookie, I think you need to sit down and take a break, okay? Get some food in your system, get some more sleep, get a little healthier. Then we can go visit hyung, okay?" Jimin suggests gently, pulling away from me just a little bit as he looks up at me worriedly. As he holds onto me and tightens his grip just a little on my upper arms where he's still holding me, I can feel myself sway just a little, it not being a nice feeling with the added pressure of a headache and the lightheadedness.

"Hyung, I don't feel too well." I mumble tiredly, reaching up and rubbing the side of my face a bit as I feel myself start to sway a little more.

"Come on, Kookie. Let's go get you set down, okay? You curl back up on the couch and I'll bring you the soup once you're situated. Then you need to get some more sleep." Jimin murmurs softly, stepping towards me as he wraps an arm around my torso and begins to support a lot of my weight. I don't argue this time, merely nodding my head and letting him lead me back to the living room where I had been initially.