Hope

(Perspective Change)

Ok. I had to find out why there was a letter with random names in front of my house and mine was one of them. As a hybrid I knew that I had lots of enemies especially because of my baby. One of the only weaknesses Klaus had. I knew that he would protect her with his life but rightnow I couldn't count on him because he should be asleep for a long time. And to be honest I didn't want to change that. I was happy when I heard that someone had stabbed Klaus he deserved it.

I wanted to leave the Mikaelson family behind me. Elijah was the only one of them I'd ever loved and even he had left me. Now I had to protect Hope on my own. I went upstairs to look after her. Everything was quite so it seems like she was sleeping. I opened the door to her room and went over to her bed. I didn't want to turn the lights on so I had to go closer to her bed to see her. When I stood right in front of her bed I finally realised what was missing the whole time. Her heartbeat. I hadn't heard it the last minutes. When I had opened the door to look what was going on outside I had left the door open and when I came in again I felt that something was missing. How couldn't I realise it earlier? It was her heartbeat. Someone had kidnapped her. I'm such a bad mother that I didn't heard it earlier. I started snobbing and my mind already worked out every possible situation on how someone could hurt her. I went up and down in her room. Who can I call? Who would help me? There was no other way I had to ask the one who had broken my heart by not even telling me that he would leave me himself. He had his people for everything even for breaking up with his girlfriend. I started crying. There was more pain than ever before inside of me. 

When I finally realised that crying wouldn't save my child I stood up, took my jacket and ran out of the house. I would have to ask Elijah for help. He was the only one who was able to help me although I wanted to never meet him again in my immortal life and I'm sure he didn't want to as well.

Are you ready for a meeting between Hayley and Elijah? How will it be? And why did they broke up? Any ideas?