Klaus Family or Enemie?

(Perspective Change)

I was on my way home. I knew that Klaus would not run away. He would go back to his house because it was his home and he would never leave it. When I was in front of the door I already heard Rebekah and him. They had an argument as always. It was impossible to talk to Klaus in a normal way when he was angry. Then he was absolutely mad and dangerous. I would not wonder if he would like to step us all again to control the situation. He would never forgive us that we did the same to him although he had stepped every single one of us several times. But that was Klaus philosophy. 

I came in not a second too early. Klaus was already destroying parts of our furnishing. He was shouting and running up and down.

'Rebekah. I loved you and you and your brother betrayed me. All I've ever wanted was a family. I wanted to protect you. It was just for your best. I've never hurt you. And what have you done? You stabbed me. Without any scruple. Why?'

He was hurt and now he transformed his pain into anger. He noticed me and his view was full of hate. I had to calm him down.

'Klaus. Listen. You were completely out of control. You wanted to kill Hayley and I could not allow that brother. You know that I love her and Hope and I would do anything to protect them. You have gone too far by killing Jackson.'

'You know why I had to do that. He didn't respect my authority, brother. He wanted to tell me what I should do. You know me. New Orleans is my city not his. Well, now it will never be his city, because I solved that problem.'

'You do not want to understand. You are mad. Jackson did not like you and the wolfs in the Bayou will never follow you now that you killed him. And brother, I will never forgive you what you did to me. You are the reason I had to leave Hayley.'

'She wasn't good for you. I should have killed her. One day you will be happy that I blackmailed you.'

'I will never but be sure that I will be with her again. I will fight for her and Hope.'

'You became so weak brother.'

It seemed like he had already forgotten why he was angry because he turned around and went out of the room. Rebekah looked at me with her pensive and sad view. There was a lot we had to talk about...

We are coming closer to the reason Elijah left Hayley now. Appreciate every Feedback <3