Sia

I looked into her stunning face. Her eyes were full of happiness. She was smiling more than I had ever seen her smile. 

'Oh my god. Of course. I will marry you. I love you so much.'

I put the ring on her finger and I was sure to be the happiest person on earth. I had found my love and now it would be forever. I got up, took her head between my hands and kissed her intimately. 

All at once I heard someone clapping behind me. I turned around and saw an unknown woman behind me. She looked not older than 25 years but something inside of me knew that she was much more powerful than it seemed. 

'You two are so cute. Imortal love and romance. Congratulations Elijah another woman that will die because of your selfishness.'

'I have no idea who you are but you better go now before I decide to kill you. No one hurts my family.'

'Oh, you hurt me. You really can't remember me. I'm Sia.'

She made a short break to let me think about her. There was something deep inside. A small memory but I nothing more.

'I was Niklaus first true love and you are the reason why he left me. You and your stupid sister Rebekah. That stupid always and forever. It's funny how you think it would mean anything. You became vampires and then he left me. He always believed in you and trusted you and you used your power to control him. You wanted him for yourself to protect you. I know that you told him that you would all have to leave and he should forget about me.'

Now I remembered her. But how could she become that old. That was impossible. She was not immortal I thought.

'Niklaus had to leave you because our father wanted to kill us not because of you. He had to forget about you in order to focus on our real problems. Our father Mikael who wanted to kill us.'

'I don' t believe in anything you say. You are a bad liar and you always were. But now enough talking. Your brother is under my control and he does whatever I want him do to. He will love me again and we will be together. And you. You will suffer and you will be alone forever for what you did to me.'

She hold her hand up and Hayley flew meters back against a tree and didn't stand up again. She came closer to me whispering magic words I couldn't understand.

'Stop it Sia. I will kill y...'

Before I could finish my sentence she lifted her other hand up and I fell down on my knees. I couldn't move nor protect myself. She was still whispering and I felt her inside of my head. She looked down on me smiling in an arrogant way.

'And now Elijah sleep and sweet dreams.'

The last thing I saw was her walking over to Hayley. Then everything was black...

Happy easter you all. Hope you still enjoy the story ❤️