Worries

(Perspective change)

Hayley was still slepping when I woke up but I decided not to wake her. She looked so beautiful and I was sure that I was the happiest man on the planet in that moment. I softly stroke her back. It felt so good. She was waking up too and huddled up against me. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. There was a little smile on her face. It made me happy to see her like that. Although I knew that we had to get up very soon. We had to find Hope and I had to find out about my brothers secret. 

'Hayley? Wake up.' 

'Please, just one more minute. Don't destroy my perfect moment.'

'I really do not want to but it's already 10 o'clock and we have a lot to do today.'

She turned around and opend her eyes. She was really awake now and her worries too. She got up and took her clothes. I did the same but I could not let her go without a kiss. So I went over to her put my arms around her and kissed her. 

'Hayley, believe me that we will be a family. We will be together and have a create life. You deserve it. I love you.'

'I love you too, Elijah. But now, help me kill those who dared to kidnap Hope.'

I loved that part of her. She was a fighter. I nodded and we went out togehter. Freya had to help us. Maybe she could do a localisation spell. 

We found her alone in one of the living rooms. She was reading. 

'Freya we need your help. Hope is gone and you have to find her.'

'I will do what I can. Give me a minute.'

Before she went of to get her things she turned around again.

'Elijah, your brother. I don't know what happend to him, but he is really strange the last days. You have to talk to him.'

'I know. I will take care of him and find out who had brought him back and why he behaves like that. It's a longer time than we first thought I guess. Telling me not to meet Hayley again was already something I could not understand. I knew that he was not interessted in her and only wanted to protect Hope but that made no sense to me that he did not want me to meet her. He knew that I could protect her. I am sure there is so much more.'

Freya nodded and her face told me that she was worrying a lot about all of us. Then she turned around to do her spell. When Hope was save again I would help Klaus too but first I had to help the love of my life. I would never forgive me if anything happend to Hope.

Thank you so much for still reading my FF <3 More than 10 chapters already <3