Elijah

(Perspective Change)

I was running as fast as I could and I had tears in my eyes because I had no idea who would dare to steal my child. As I reached the Mikaelson villa I felt that something was wrong here as well. There was a smell something that warned me. I became slower and walked through the door. I knew that house and wll of the rooms so I made my way to Elijahs part of the house. I didn't pay attention on all the noise I probably made and opened the closed door without knocking. Elijah stood in the middle of the room looking straight into my eyes. I held on for a second and then I remembered why I was here. I couldn't risc Hopes life because of my feelings that weren't under control.

'Hayley...?'

Elijah seemed totaly suprised like Santa Claus was more likely to walk in than me.

'Elijah. I know you don't want to see me but I need you. I wouldn't come here if there was any other way. Hope is gone. I don't know where she is and who dared to take her away and how. I went outside for 10 seconds and after I came in again she was away...And there was this strange list I found in front of my house.'

I could see the fight inside of Elijah. He had to help me because Hope was in danger and I was sure he hadn't known that. But there was something else. Like he was hiding something. It was just a second before he answered.

'Hayley. I will help you. I will call Freya she can do a localization spell.'

He took his phone and asked Freya to help us. After he hung up. He looked straight into my eyes. There was so much pain and I can't say why but my hate was gone within a second.

'Freya will help us she will find Hope and we will save her. But Hayley I have to talk to you about something else as well. I made a hugh mistake and you have to know that. Please give me the chance to explain everything to you'

I sat down on his sofa and nodded. I had no idea what he wanted to say but he looked like it was something he really had to talk about'

Hope you like it and thank you so much for the first 50 views <3