always and forever

Behind the door there was darkness and than everything all at once. Everything I had ever done. Blood and death. Everyone I had ever killed appeared right in front of me. They told me what I had done. How I killed them and how they had felt. I fell down on my knees, screaming. I closed my eyes but they were still there. Hundreds of people shouting at me, judging me. Those eyes full of hate and judgement. I wanted to turn away but it was impossible. They were everywhere around me even in my mind. I thought it was over when Halyey apeared. She said nothing and was just staring at me. I stood up and wanted to take her hand but I couldn't reach her. I was running but she was too far away still staring. I screamed her name, tears were running over my face. While I was running more people appeared beside and behind me judging me. It felt like years I spend there trying to escape. 

All at once I was thrown out of that nightmare. My eyes wide open I lookied straight into Sias eyes. 

"Hello Elijah. Did you sleep well? I thought it would be enough for now."

My glare was full of hate.

"Sia, where am I and what are you doing with me?"

"I just thought it was time to open your eyes. Show you what kind of monster you are. How do you feel? Sad? Angry? Let me guess guilty? I mean you killed hundreds og people without caring. I found all these faces behind your red door. Funny how you ignore everything you don't like about yourself. It was easy for me to find that place in your mind Elijah. Everything was so clean and then I found that door. It was so dark I knew it was the right place for me to do a little research."

she was laughing and walkig up an down. In her hand there was something like a knife. I couldn't really see it but I was sure I would find out early enough.

"You have had your fun Sia. Where is Hayley? And why are you doing that?"

She was shaking her head.

"You still don't understand? You have hurt me Elijah and now you pay. You always had that moto 'always and forever' now you can prove that it's true. You can save Hayley and Klaus but prove me that you would really do anything for them."

Now she was absolutely serious. I nodded.

"I would do everything. You know that. What do you want?"

"I want you to suffer."

While she said that she came closer raising the hand with the knife. Now I realised what it really was Papa Tunde's Blade. She ramed the blade into my chest. I was screaming and falling into the next nightmare.