Hayley

With a wink of her hand the door opened and Hayley walked in. She was covered in blood and I wasn't able to tell if it was her own own or not. Her eyes were staring into a void and I wasn't sure that she recogniced me. She stopped about two meters in front of me still not looking up. 

"Hayley?"

I whispered but she didn't move. My eyes moved from Halyey to Sia.

"What have you done, Sia?"

My voice was slowely getting louder and I was staring at her angrily. 

"Poor Elijah. Seems like your love doesn't recognize you anymore. Maybe she should be happy because you put everyone you love in danger. Imagine you had never forced your brother to leave me... We would be a family, Helping each other and things like that. But you always have to destroy happiness."

Her voice was husky and she was slowely losing control. She was walking up and down behind Hayley gesticulating with her hands. All at once she came to me lifting her hand up and I felt a terrible pain inside of my chest. I was looking down on myself and saw that my shirt was getting soaked with blood. It felt like she was holding my heart in her hand pressing it together and trying to rip it out of my chest. The bloodstain on my shirt grew rapidly and I was screaming in pain. 

"You feel that Elijah. It's the same pain I felt when Klaus went away. I suffered for centurys and I was sure that one day I would have my revenge. Can you imagine a life that is only worth living because of your thirst for revenge? And I have to tell you something. First I only wanted you to be dead. I thought that this was the ultimate revenge. But after a while a realised that being helpless unable to end your pain is so much worse."

She made a short pause closing her eyes for a second and putting her hand down. Immediatly the pressure I had felt on my heart was gone and I was heavily breathing. Then she opened her eyes again staring at me with a diabolic smile on her face.

"Ah...Maybe I should mention that I was probably a little dishonest when I told you I would only like you to prove that 'always and forever' means everything to you. I knew that you would bear anything to protect your loved ones. So, you are a master of dealing with pain so I thought it would be funny to bring it to the next stage. I'm interessted in your reactions when it's not only about you. What would you do if I hurt your loved ones and not yourself?"

While talking she turned around and went to Hayley. My eyes were wide open and I tried to destroy the chains that were holding me back from ripping Sias heart out. She was now standing behind Hayley with a pensive look.

"Where should I start?"

That't probably the last chapter for that week and the next cause I won't have much time to write. So see you in about 10 days  with the next chapter.