31

Taehyung and Jungkook get to the set late the next morning and everyone is waiting for Taehyung.

They would have been on time had Taehyung not made Jungkook have to physically drag him out of his penthouse.

Jungkook woke up to find the pinkette drinking before the sun even came up fully.

Jungkook stopped and made him drink water but even after he sobered up a little Taehyung still didn't want to leave.

    "Sorry we're late." Jungkook apologizes, bowing to Yoongi and the others before turning to Seokjin who is giving him that look, he just nods his head.

    "No worries. Are you ready to start working, Taehyung?" Yoongi asks the model.

    "Yeah, sure." He responds pushing his sunglasses on top of his head. "What are we starting with again?"

    "We're just gonna start fitting today and filming starts tomorrow." Jeonghan says from where he stands next to Jin.

Taehyung nods but he doesn't look like he's really listening.

"Hoseok, take Mr. Kim to the dressing rooms and start fitting him for tomorrow's shoot. Namjoon wants to get a couple test frames done as well so Minhyung get ready to take a few photos." Yoongi says to the brunette who smiles and steps forward.

"Sure, this way, Mr. Kim." He says before leading the way.

"Jungkook, go with Taehyung. Hoseok doesn't know his contract well." Jin says quickly.

"I actually looked over it last night. I think I got." Hoseok says with a wink before continuing.

"You can hang out with me then, Jungkook." Namjoon speaks up. "Are you any good with computers?"

"Um, not really." The younger says looking at Taehyung who follows behind Hoseok with a dreadful look on his face.

"I'll show you some stuff, come on." Namjoon says putting his arm over Jungkook's shoulder and leading him in the opposite direction of where Taehyung was being led by Hoseok.

The thought of Taehyung being alone with Hoseok made him worried.

He didn't want Taehyung to get hurt because the thought of him hurting made him hurt.

He didn't understand why, but he wanted~ he needed to protect Taehyung.

Taehyung silently stands by the door, wishing he had drunk more alcohol to numb the feelings stirring inside of him.

    "So, Tae. How're things going?" Hoseok asks as he gets his things set up to fit the pinkette. "You look great, is 2-3 treating you right?"

Taehyung swallows hard before forcing himself to answer. "Why are you here?"

    "Here? Because I'm working with Yoongi. Isn't that why you're here?" The brunette shoots back.

    "You know what I mean, Hoseok. You knew I was signed to 2-3, why would you work with someone who was involved with my company?" Taehyung asks, his patience wearing as he glares at the other.

    "Yoongi's my boyfriend." He shrugs. "I wanted to work with him. See, not everything is about you."

Taehyung feels like he's been punched in the gut after Hoseok's words.

Hoseok walks over and stops directly in front of him. "You've been drinking, haven't you?"

He doesn't answer, casting his eyes down to avoid the hurt of looking him in the eye.