53

Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting in the pinkette's office when Jin comes in, knocking lightly on the door.

"Hey, hyung." Jungkook greets him, standing from his seat.

"Hey, can I talk to Taehyung alone for a second, Jungkook?" The older asks with a small smile.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm going downstairs, Tae." The younger says before leaving the office.

"What?" Taehyung asks when they're alone.

Jin closes the door before taking the seat Jungkook previously occupied, a mischievous smile on his face.

"What?" The pinkette asks again, his eyebrows drawing together in confusion.

"So...I sent Namjoon the designs." The older starts, sitting back in his chair.

His words make Taehyung lean forward in curiosity. "Okay? And? What'd he say? Did he like them?"

"Did he like them? He loved them!" Jin exclaims with a smile. "He sent them to a few friends and there are already companies that want to pick him up."

"Seriously? What company?" Taehyung asks, a smile growing on his face.

"That's not the best part, Tae." The older says, setting the file folder he was holding on Taehyung's desk. "There's a program for independent artists that Namjoon was telling me about. It's the same label Yoongi started under."

Taehyung nods silently, letting the other continue.

"Look at this." Jin says handing him a sheet of paper. "These are just some numbers to put everything into perspective."

"It's online?" Taehyung asks after reading the website.

"Yes but there's an actual factory where everything is manufactured. Jungkook will have the opportunity to design his own clothes and oversee production with the help of a team that is provided by the company. He'll have a set budget of course that he has to double in profit but I'm not even worried about Jungkook not being able to sell." The older explains as he hands him another piece of paper.

"These are the numbers?" The pinkette asks.

"Yeah. 60% of all earnings go to Jungkook himself, 25% to the company, 10% for the manufacturers, and 5% for the staff." Jin explains. "It's designed to help designers prosper, but only if they're selected by the company."

"How would he be selected?" Taehyung asks handing the papers back.

"Usually they have to go through interviews and applications but after seeing Jungkook's designs they want him to fly out next month." The older smiles.

"Fly out?" The pinkette asks. "How far is this place?"

Jin's smile seems to falter. "You see, I think that's the only con. There are so many opportunities that would open up if he went, he wouldn't get anything like this in Korea~"

"Where is it, Jin?" Taehyung asks again.

"It's in the states." The older says. "And I know it probably seems like a bit much but he'd be provided with everything he needs, he's promising Taehyung. They don't just fly anyone there."

"Yeah. I get it. That's understandable." Taehyung shrugs but Jin doesn't miss that look in his eye. "I'll just have to tell him about it. I'm sure he'll be thrilled."

"Taehyung~"

"No. I really appreciate it, hyung." The pinkette says standing from his desk. "I'll tell him later. I'm going outside."