Chapter 23

Is it just me or my reaction for that guy is really odd. I was sitting in the ground for awhile.

I'm astounded. I'm staring on where he just disappeared.

This is not the first time I've seen a handsome guy before, I worked part time for photoshoots, which includes models. The stranger's thick eyebrow was really catchy. His tall physique was typical for a caucasian male here in US. Malayo ang lalaki sa kanya pero kita niya ito, his face was printed on her memory like a photo.

Like it was already there.

His dark eyes...

There's something in those eyes.

She got up, she needs to see him again.
Pero hindi pa siya nakakadalawang tapak may pumigil sa braso niya.

Hey..

Her eyebrow arched as she looked at her wrist being held with someone. From her wrist she lift her sight.

She froze for awhile.

Is it just me again o parang kamukha niya ang lalaki na bumunggo sakin?

This guy was tall, wearing a black leather jacket and a white v neck inside. He's on a washed off jeans and timberland boots.

W-what?
She just stuttered.

The man glanced at the place where the stranger earlier dissappeared then looked at me.

There I noticed, his angled jaw, aristocrat nose and long lashes and evident thick brows. He would passed as a Mythical god.

What is with this day that she keeps on bumping with Calvin klein type of mens. May photoshoots ba ng mga Runway models sa Farmer's market?

Your groceries Miss.

He kneeled and helped her gather her groceries.

Hell I forgot!!

I can't leave my supplies scattered in the middle of this market.
Yung lalaking nakabunggo sa kanya hindi man lang siya tunulungan, tinakbuhan pa siya. Tsk. Gwapo sana kaya lang ....

-Di ko nakuha ang number.

Speaking of which. He looks like this guy in front of her. Same attire. Baka siya to? Pero impossible naman na nawala ito sa harap tapos sumulpot sa likod ko. Superpowers?

Do you have a brother?
Tanong niya. He might find me weird, instead of asking for his name or saying "Thank you for the help" she asked about family.

Great. Im not really good at this you know.

S-sorry..
She awkwardly laughed. Hindi siya dapat nagtanong ng personal question sa isang taong wala pang five minutes niya nakasama.

Rule of socializing Alcze.

Now he might think Im hitting on him or trying to throw a pick-up line.

No its okay.

He answered. She never thought he would answer.

I-I just.. 

-I don't have one.
Putol ng lalaki sa sasabihin niya sana.

Really?
Tanong niya ulit habang pinupulot ang sunflowers. Wala kaso siyang maisip sabihin na iba.

Stepbrother
He chuckled.

Tumayo sila.

She surveyed the area baka may naiwan siya. Then humarap  siya sa lalaki, he just said he don't have a brother, just stepbrother, which is still a brother, right?