Chapter 32

Alyannah

The situation is making her restless, King never answered any of her calls. The first time she laid her eyes on him she was taken aback, when he entered the door of that Restaurant she knew she found the one. Noong unang beses silang nagkita she tried to follow him sumabay siya rito pauwi.

King.. Pwede mo ba akong ihatid? My driver was busy eh...

He never answered but still pumasok siya sa kotse. Damn, his car smells so fine. King started the car but to her surprise tumigil din ito pag liko sa isang street.

Why'd you stop?
Malambing miyang tanong. He never answered nor glanced at her, tuloy tuloy na lumabas ang kotse ang lalaki. The next thing she knew someone else sat on the driver's seat

Who are you? Where's King?

Ako na po maghahatid sa inyo Ms. Alyannah.

What?
Her eyes widened, saan pumunta ang fiancé niya?! She wanted to step out to follow King but hindi niya na ito nakita. She never got his number or his email, this is their first meeting but she'll have her ways. The thought that King might not like her was lurking in her mind but she shrugged it off. No one ever said no to her.

'Kay..

She smiled sweetly.

The next days she never saw him, pag tungkol sa negosyo ang usapan he always sends his secretary to settle everything. It made her more upset. Gustong gusto niya na itong makita but the odds are not on her favor. It's like her own fiancé was avoiding her. Pero ano ang rason? She has everything, she was a perfect wife material she's pretty, sexy and a successful business woman. Ano pa ang hahanapin ng mga lalaki sa kanya?

King's father was not the first to offer her marriage but Severro's offer was the most extravagant. She will have billions and a perfect husband, she will never refuse. Specially when she found out how rich King's family was,  there was a gossip that Severro was involved in some sort of Cartels and Illegal businesses, but who cares? Kahit Clan pa ng demonyo ang panggalingan ni King she would still bow at him, she was smitten.

The days of sufferings and sleepless nights was blessed when one day she found King in her office. He was sitting like a magnificent royalty with his dark eyes gazing intensely. She thought she would melt, her knees was shaking.

He pointed his hands on a compiled document on her table. She went to look at it. It was about the route of the Cruise, Panay ang isa sa magiging huling destination nito. They will need to find a suitable port to anchor and they will offer a tour sa mga foreign clients nila. I wonder why Panay? Why not Negros or Cebu, what's so special with Panay. Hindi na siya nagsalita, everything will be funded by the Severro's kaya bakit siya mag woworry.

What shocked her is when King said na ito mismo ang pupunta ng Panay.

What a nuisance King.. You can send someone else you know that.

Pero nanatiling tahimik ang lalaki, it means his mind was set.

Then I'm coming with you, we can spend time to know each other while traveling....
She offered, its an opportunity to seize his heart.

No.
Matigas na sagot ng lalaki
Her eyes narrowed.

What he meant Alyannah...
She lifted her sight, she never noticed Princeton opened the door, mukhang kakapasok lang nito. King's brother sat on the sofa opposite to his older brother.

-is you also have a lot of task to do here. The two of you can't just leave Manila and have fun specially if malaking project ang ginagawa niyo.