Chapter 21

She's biting her nails. Ganito siya pag hindi mapakali. She's waiting outside the private room. The desperate screams from the room can be heard outside. Pagbukas ng pinto ay agad siyang lumapit sa doctor.

Ms. Perez I'm afraid it will be too difficult for us. She's resisting every treatment we offer. We can't help her if she can't help herself.

Sumakit pa lalo ang ulo niya.

What the fuck.

5 months passed and they are still trying everything they can for Ali. The team she hired to retrieve her told her that she's been living in the island for almost a year. There's a little commotion they said because Ali fought. But she doesn't care how they took her the important thing is that Ali is here now.

They found out she had Retrograde Amnesia maybe from a concussion in the accident, she lost all her memories before she was found in that stupid island. Probably it's been going on for a year, Ali doesn't even know her own name. Therapy might work on her condition but she's not cooperating. She won't even take her medicine without force.

It's fine if she can't regain her memories before the accident but the problem is she is refusing every help they offer. Not even a drop of water or food. She's wondering where Ali is getting the strength to scream and fight dahil wala naman itong kinakain. They are all relying on the IV to supply the nutrients needed by her body but it's not enough.

Ali tried everything from escaping and taking her own life.

She tried jumping off the window of the hospital or run away from the guards kaya laging dapat may nakabantay dito. Ali also tried to take her own life by stealing the scalpel to slit her wrist, if the nurses were few more minutes late baka patay na ang pinsan niya. Its not just amnesia anymore, Ali is emotionally unstable. Hindi niya alam kung bakit desperado itong makaalis. Saan ito pupunta?

We are her home.

At hindi niya na rin alam ang gagawin. She can't barely look at her own cousin. Ali is no longer herself. The bubbly and beautiful girl she knew was gone.

Pumasok siya sa kwarto.

There is Ali. Skinny as a bone and pale as paper. She wanted to cry and beg her to stop pero ilang beses niya na iyong nagawa sa harap ng pinsan.

Ali....

Hindi siya nilingon ng pinsan. Ali just stared at the blank ceiling like it was more interesting than her.

Please.. Let's stop this. Help yourself Ali.

Ali glared at her. Tears are starting to fall on her pale face pero nanatiling matalim ang mga titig nito sa kanya.

You killed him!!! You monsters!! I hate you!! I hate you all!!!!! Ahh!!!!

Heto na naman ang pinsan niya. Ali was hysterical again kung hindi ito naka restrain ay baka inatake na naman siya ng sarili niyang pinsan. Ali is acting like she did something terrible, like she killed her in the past life.

Laging sinasabi ni Ali yun. We killed him. Sino siya? At bakit ganoon na lang ang galit ni Ali sakin na kadugo niya?

I did everything I could to bring her home. Things that I shouldn't have done but I don't regret anything. If I I will be given the same situation again I will still do what I did. Mom would have agreed with me, and Tito Clark as well.

We need to sedate her Ms.

Ang nurse na nakabantay sa pinsan.
She nodded. They don't have a choice.

She watched with a heavy heart as Alicze closed her eyes.

I really could use some help right now. The company and now Ali, I thought I can handle it. Nobody told me it will be this ass hard. She's a lady for a gods sake and here she is handling a shipping company and a depressed suicidal 18 years old.