Chapter 28

Someone's POV.

Open this door while I'm asking nicely!

The lock opened, a sign that it was unlocked from the inside.

Sinipa niya ang pinto.

There he was. Standing on the dark side of his poorly lit room.

I know what you did. How many times I told you to take caution.

He saw how his jaw clenched.

I'm on your side. Pero kung ipagpapatuloy mo ang pag padalos dalos we will be on danger.

She will be on danger.

Humarap sa kanya ang kausap pero hindi ito lumapit.

I took care of her just like you said brother, I protected her like I promised. You owe me.

I know I do. I dont break oaths.

How about your marriage?
Nag alala siya.

My marriage will grant her safety against the hands of that monster.

He's still our father. Pag narinig ka niya siguradong putok ang bibig mo.

Shut up.

You fell inlove with an amazing girl brother.

I know. That's why she's worth all the pain.

She does.
He stepped outside. He's been watching Ali silently since the day Kingsley asked for it as a favor. He discovered how amazing Ali was as a woman, dealing with the lost and starting her life again with nothing. He knows about her accident and how she dealt with it pero wala siyang sinabi sa kapatid. He doesn't want King to suffer as well, he suffered enough. Kung hindi dahil sa sitwasyon sa tingin niya both of them deserved to be happy.

Bumaba siya sa grand staircase at lumapit sa isa sa mga tauhan nila na bantay sa bahay.

Where's father.

The guy stopped at yumuko ito sa kanya ng bahagya.

Hunting my lord.

He went hunting?
Umalis na naman ang ama para pumatay ng isa sa mga kalaban nito. His father loves the thrill of the kill. This is what his father trained him to do as well.

He understands why Kingsley was taken away by his mother. This place screams wealth. Gold and diamonds but stinks with blood.

Umalis ang lalaking pinag tanungan niya. He went to sit on the sofa. Tinanggal niya ang suot na suit, kinapa niya ang baril na nasa tagiliran. He kneeled to remove the knives strapped on his knees. He played with the knives on his hands. Watching it glide smoothly on his expert hands was amusing.

He heard a very faint footsteps.

The knife flew swiftly in the air when he threw it without looking at his aim.

Whoever it was.. 

WHAT THE FUCK PRINCETON!

It was his brother.

Lumingon siya, ang kutsilyo ay nakabaon na sa dingding.

I missed again.
Bored na sabi niya. Ilang beses na niyang tinangkang tamaan ito but he always failed.

Kinuha ni King ang kutsilyo mula sa dingding.

And you know I don't.
That was a threat. Hindi nagbibiro ang kapatid niya, King never missed a shot.