Chapter 36

I glanced at my watch one more time.

Where the hell are they?
They left me back there but nauna pa akong dumating sa kanila. That son of a bitch is taking his time. Clever.

By the way the jerk ditched me. Told the bodyguards where I was, so I had to make a way to get away again. Such a nuisance.

A familiar pair caught his eyes. He approached.

Roma?!
Ali's beautiful round eyes widened. Such a beauty.

Im not dead.
I laughed. It's a surprise if I died

Thank God nothing bad happened. It was not my idea to leave you. I tried to convince him..

Shh!
She's pretty but she talks alot. I narrowed my eyes on my brother. We got a lot of things to discuss.

I got us a room Ali, go check it first.
I motioned my hand to Shania, she's a trusted friend. She assisted Ali willingly.

How about you guys?
Habol pa ni Ali.

We can manage.
King responded.

Ali nodded. She obeyed him, like that. Samantalang ako parang wala siyang tiwala saakin.

You ditched me.
King just shrugged.

I sent help.

You sent the damn guards King, they were hired to tail my shit not to help me ass and I don't need their fuckin assistance. They're good as condom in a convent. Fuckin useless.

Hindi nito alam kung anong mga measure ang ginawa ko matakasan ko lang ng paulit ulit ang mga yon. They would get smarter everytime they catch me, yet they still can't outsmart a Princeton Severro.

King went closer, his eyes was so dark. Anyone can tell his brother was upset.

You're flirting with her.
King hissed.

Muntik na akong matawa. Look. Kinsley Severro is damn jealous. Guess his great brother does have a weak spot. This is bad.

I'm not. I was here because you asked help you Son of a bitch.

He called me when Ali was missing then he backstabbed me. He should thank heavens he was family or else his head would be hanging on the windows with socks on Christmas holiday. That would certainly look good.

Okay. Fine.
King raised both of his hands and dropped it. Guess he realized what he did wrong. I grinned.

Tell me you're sorry.
I teased.

Fuck you.

To you too.
We walked towards the cabin.

Shania, you called her?
Shania was one of the best guards they had. He hired her personally, because he thought he can trust her more than anyone else. Shania was both a friend and a personal assistant, she does dirty works for him, wether to investigate stuffs or finish business. Shania used to pull some strings for his benefit.

Had no choice.
He saw King grinned. His brother used to tease Shania to him. As he told him many times, their relationship was purely employee and employer basis.

Try to annoy me and I'm going to push you off this ship Batshit.

Not saying anything.
King walked first. He took seperate cabins for each of them

-You took seperate rooms.
King glared at him.

What's wrong with seperate rooms? It's how it should be.