Chapter 35

You've been asking that for like...

Rome glanced at his watch.

10 minutes now Lady

-and it's bugging me

She just can't help it, they just left beaten up bodies in a sidewalk. They should've atleast called the ambulance to pick the thugs up.

You think they will be okay?

There you go..... again.

Rome was on the frontseat and she settled on the back. What can she do? Rome refused to take his keys because he said its bloodstained.

He's unbelievable. That was a luxury car he's discarding just because it's keys was bloodstained. Kaya niya nga hinabol ng nagnakaw tapos para lang pala sa wala.

Our man will take care of em'.
She glanced at King from the review mirror. He was fucosed on driving.

Okay..

How can he know how to fight like that? I mean it's vital for these brothers to know how to defend themselves but by the way they execute is different. There's no empathy in their eyes. They did it like they just breathe, like they do it everyday. Like mindless criminals does and she knew if she didn't beg them to stop God knows what happened next.

How can you stop asking just because King told you so? Pero pag ako ang nagsabi hindi ka nakinig. You hurt my feelings Lady.

Shut up.
That was King who hissed at his brother.

What shut up? Pussy.

Jerk.

Bitchface-

-Hey!! Watch your mouth gentlemen. No cursing in front of me please?Thank you.
Saway niya. Sasakit ang ulo niya sa dalawa.

Are you going to travel with us Rome?
Rome doesn't have anything but himself, he must've left his car in Puerto Gallera because his keys was stolen.

You guess..
He playfully answered.

Urgh.

Yep. Ayaw mo ba?

Not like that but did you bring necessities for this trip?

Of course I have..
May nilabas itong chocolate bars sa jacket. He also had a phone which he just threw at the backseat. Nasalo naman niya.
Is chocolate enough for him to last a week in Panay?

Okay..
Bakit ba naman niya aalahanin yon. Mabulok siya ng hindi nagbibihis.

By the way.. Where's your Dad? The two of you.
She'd never seen their father on the lunch, there's only a few articles about the old Severro and there's no photo attached. Parang sinasadya na itago ang mukha ng matanda.

Busy in the business.
Rome answered, kinakain na nito ang chocolate bar. He turned on the music.

Hey.
The younger Severro frowned when his older brother turned off the music he just turned on.

Whats more important than his son's marriage? Hindi man lang siya nagpakita sa Lunch meeting para sa ikakasal.

Not his thing Ali, he'd rather watch us fistfight than go to such meetings, wala naman siyang makukuha.

Speaking of fistfights.

You fought well, are you trained?

Ep. We were raised like warriors. You see we don't have bodyguards. That means were capable.
Napansin niya nga ito.