Epilogue - Oh Juliet Stay Innocent

Bethani was a huge help when I moved to Ireland. She was like my second mother, even if she was less than 10 years older than me. She gave me a list of apartments close to the school so that I wouldn't have to go very far when I was huge at eight months and she also set up an appointment with her doctor there in Belfast so that I was able to go through an almost seamless transition.

Tyler was with me for that first appointment in Ireland. It was the one where I found out what I was having.

It's a little girl, by the way. We haven't decided on a name yet, but we have a few months to figure that out. We've thrown some names out there and I really like Wren. Tyler suggested Wren Juliet but I don't know if I want my little girl named after me.

"What about Wren Olivia?" I asked as we laid in my bed together. It had just arrived and we hadn't put sheets on it yet, just took off the plastic and waited for it to expand.

"I really like that. Wren Olivia Seguin. Someday, our little girl and her mother will have the same last name."

"How about we put the sheets on my bed, wait like 5 months, meet our baby girl, and then we can figure out what to do about my last name. I mean, I kinda want to keep it because my last name holds a lot of power when it comes to business."

"I bet more people know my last name."

"True. I could always hyphenate." I rolled over so that I was laying half on his body, legs entwined with his. "But we'll figure it out when we cross that bridge. I don't have a ring quite yet."

"I'm guessing you want a claddagh though." He picked up my right hand to see the plain ring I donned on my middle finger.

"If we're talking engagement rings, I want whatever you're going to get me."

"Well, let's have some dinner."

While Tyler was in Belfast with me, I got a cat. We were originally going for a kitten but the minute we were walking in the shelter, I saw this one in the window, away from all the others.

"Him. He's the one I want." I pointed to the greyish long haired cat with bright blue eyes. I walked over and picked him up. "Aww he's all cross eyed. He's the one."

"Are you sure?" Tyler looked skeptical of my new furry friend.

"Yes. I want him."

"Then I guess we have a cat instead of a kitten."

"I'm sure Marshall and Cash will be thrilled when I bring him to visit." Tyler rolled his eyes and talked to one of the workers about filling adoption papers.

The two months he spent with me were no where near enough. I was barely starting to show at five months, which I wasn't horribly upset about. I didn't need those maternity clothes my mother bought, chances were I was going to be able to wear my every day clothes for almost my entire pregnancy. Especially all the t-shirts I had that belonged to Tyler and Jamie.

Tyler leaving was worse than my family going back to the states, but I understood that he needed to visit family before he went back to Dallas. I think he was missing his dogs anyway.

"How are we going to make this work?"

"I have no idea, Juliet. It's just going to work out because we both want it to." He brushed his thumb over my cheek bone and gently held my face. "I love you Juliet. I'll try to be here when our little girl is due, but unfortunately hockey doesn't get scheduled around babies."

"It'll be fine. My family will be over here. If you can't make it, I'll fly back to the states and spend a while with you."

"I'll be over here. Teams are pretty good at understanding family matters." I smiled, trying to keep the tears from falling down my face. "Don't cry. I'll be back. I know your family, or at least your mom, will be here a lot towards the end of your pregnancy."