"Every Journey begins with a single step."

Hello People who wanted a good ol' fashioned story to read but with a twist! This isn't a book, it's the internet! I'm DemonFlygawne, a new member to Wattpad when this chapter is posted. I won't be a softy though, the only interactions that I'll take with you readers is your requests. I won't be held down to scheduled updates because I have a life. JK no I don't!

This particular story is about a character named John Jenkins who upon reaching 14 sets out on his own Pokémon journey after reaching the region of Hoenn, where his dad's new job is, lot's of action and amazingness if I do say so myself. ENJOY!

Multiple parts that show the progression of the writer as much as the progression of the protagonist. Also known as "it sucks at first but gets much better."

_______________________________________________________________________

"Ugh, my stomach..." muttered John, what were his parents thinking?! Shoving him in a suitcase with an oxygen mask and tank and then throwing him in the back of a moving van! John always knew his parents were poor but to think they'd go this far! "Why do they even own this crap anyway?!" John shouted pointing to the oxygen mask and the tank, which are now empty inside a torn suitcase.

Suddenly the Van screeches to a halt flinging all the luggage inside and John to the back, sandwiching him between nearly a literal ton of furniture and other appliances and a metal door. Another thing about John, he's accident prone. The door starts sliding upward as two large, dark blue hands lift it, the hatch sliding across John's body as it rose.

Once he could escape he immediately did, noticing that the owner of those two hands was from a very muscular man in a speedo with a belt, no, it's the pokémon Machoke, and another one was holding a couch in each of it's hands and carrying them to the house! Machoke is the evolution of Machop and wears it's belt to keep it's power in check. Suddenly the door opens from the inside and a woman with poofy brown hair, a colorful, tropical blouse, and matching skirt walks out inviting the Machoke duo in, each carrying heavy loads like it's nothing. Probably was for them. The woman looks at our motion-sick, bruised, and flattened protagonist and smiled walking suggestively, showing off her body to any man that might be looking her way, over to John.

"Hi Sweety, how was your trip?" She said as she smiled.