52. Oops

*Thomas POV*
"Hello? Honey? We're home!"

I called out as I rolled my suitcase into the house beside Luca. Our farmhouse in the California country side smelled like home even with four toddlers, a nine year old, and two dogs.

Houston perked his head up from the living room as we entered and my little Rumi peeked his head out from behind the couch.

"Daddies!" He screamed with delight as he ran as fast as his chubby toddler legs could carry him and I caught him in my arms. Lifting him up and tossing him with the momentum before catching my wiggly toddler and covering him in tickles and kisses.

"Ah, Rumi what are you doing down here by yourself?" I asked Luca asked our little guy and he pushed a finger to his lips.

"I'm hiding from the Nanny," he whispers to my dismay and I shake my head.

"Hello?" I call out again and this time Samantha answers.

"Oh! Mr and Mr Jackson! Thank goodness you're back!" Our nanny calls out as she stands outside the children's playroom with the rest of our bunch behind her.

"Where's Matty?" I asked her and she gave me a questionable look.

"You don't know? I thought you would have visited him first," she questions causing Luca and I to cast each other concerning gazes.

"Know about what?" Luca asked and she blinked a few times.

"Oh, the other Mr. Jackson is in the hospital,"

***

"WHY DIDN'T HE TELL US?!"

Luca cried out as he slammed the car door behind him. Both of us checked and we only had one missed call.

"I don't know angel but you need to chill, you might be stressing yourself out for no reason," I warn Luca and he sighs, pressing his head into my shoulder as he slips his hand into mine. Disturbed by the white sanitized surroundings.

"I'm just worried out him is all. You never know when it comes to our family Thomas," he confesses and I kiss the top of his head before facing the nurse.

"Hi, we're looking for a Matthias Jackson," I ask and she gets off her phone and goes through the tablet in front of her.

"It says here he's under restricted access due to his status and fame, do you two have..." she slowly looked up and met our gaze, her mouth opening in a small o shape when she realizes who we are.

"Oh, never mind then. He's on the 3rd floor in the maternity ward, room 340" she says and I look at Luca.

"Maternity ward? That can't be right," I mutter and he nods in agreement.

"There's only one Matthias Jackson here so I would try your luck there before moving to another hospital." The nurse sugests and I gulp before dragging Luca to the elevator as he opened his mouth like he was going to fight.

"He's not going to be there. You know that, I know that, so why are we going?" Luca asks and I shrug.

"Maybe he had problems with his you know, womb stuff?" I tell him and he let's out a half hearted laugh.

"But the maternity ward is for people who have babies and our husband is not having a baby. He would have told us," Luca continues and the elevator stops, letting is out.

"Maybe he lost another baby," I gently suggest as the idea comes to mind and Luca looked like he was about to lose his shit now.

"Shit, that's probably it." He sighs and I bite my lip.