He's scared of losing you

Credit:http://5sos-preferences-imagines-things.tumblr.com/post/94558830958/19-hes-scared-of-losing-you

Ashton: “You wouldn’t leave me right?” he asks out of the blue as you two are eating dinner. Your head snaps up and your eyebrows furrow. “Ashton, of course not, why would you think that?” you replied, setting your knife and fork down. He shrugged, doing the same as you. “I don’t know, I’m just worried I guess,” he answered quietly. Sighing, you got up silently, going over to sit on his lap. “Ashton, unless things were absolutely in the shit, I’m not going anywhere.” “You promise?” “I promise Ash, please don’t worry okay?” Ashton nodded, kissing your shoulder. “Okay… thank you.”

Calum: "Babe…" You heard your boyfriend, his voice weak and small. "Please… Wake up…" You rolled over, opening your eyes. "Everything okay Cal?" you asked, propping yourself up on your elbow. "I had a nightmare…" he replied, cuddling up to your chest. You put one arm over him, pulling the blanket back up. "What about babe?" "I… you left me…" Your face immediately fell, knowing how terrible those dreams were. "You know I wouldn’t do that… I wouldn’t baby… I couldn’t…" You heard him sigh. "I know… I’m just scared…" "I know but as long as things keep going the way they are, there’s no reason no reason for me to leave. So please… don’t worry. I love you."

Luke: You stand in front of the gate, holding onto him, not wanting to let go. “Promise me one thing,” he mumbles into your hair. You hummed in reply. “Promise you won’t replace me?” You pulled back to look at him sadly. “Luke I could never replace you… please don’t think that… ever,” you replied quietly, putting one of your hands on his cheek. “I’m just scared I guess… someone could come and sweep you off your feet…” “Luke…” you sighed, rubbing his cheeks and stepping into his arms again. “You have my heart. No one else. No one could ever come and take what you already have.”

Michael: Getting home after being called in for an emergency shift, you yawned taking off your shoes. The first thing you heard when you got in the door was crying and you immediately became concerned, going to investigate. In the living room, you managed to find the source of the crying. “Michael…?” His head snapped up and in seconds he was up grabbing you and crushing you into his chest. “Michael baby what’s wrong?” you asked, getting more and more worried. “I thought you left…” he sniffled. “You were gone when I woke up and… I didn’t know where you went… I thought you just left.” “Michael… shit I’m so sorry…” you said immediately feeling guilty. “I got called into work really early… Baby I would never leave you.. Never…”