🍯 | ptg but they're farmers (pt 3)

This is the worst volume. It's literally so . bad. This ending is worse than hong's shirt-shirt.

To say Changgu is losing it is an understatement, no, homeboy is DYING. He runs back to the Farmer's Market ™ with tears in his eyes, every fiber of his being burning with the fiery hatred of everything he had seen going on in his barn. HIS barn. That's right. The barn is his. And to be disrespectful in his own barn... oh no.

"God help me! Please someone pay attention, spare a moment to listen to my woes!" Changgu weeps like a true Shakespearean. He collapses in the middle of the street, holding his hand out to the sky, the beautiful shining sun, the sun he once called his twin. But Changgu no longer feels bright and happy, no. His heart is in shambles, his body betrayed. He can no longer relate to the celestial body of hot gas in the sky at this very moment.

Suddenly, a light! A strong figure is lifting him up, a muscular brunette, with a dashing smile and pretty eyes. Changgu recognizes him... barely.. it's the Muscle Cow Farm guy.

"Hello?!" the guy says.

Changgu winces, "Please, spare a moment–"

"OH MY LIFE! MY SORROWFUL LIFE!" Another cry not belonging to Changgu erupts from the street, "GOD I feel anguish! So much angst!"

Changgu squints his eyes, only to see Hwitaek of the Hui Chicken Farm, flailing around while he cries out for attention.

"EXCUSE ME! HEY. HEY! HEY!!" Changgu shouts, jumping out of the muscle man's arms and storming over to Hui. "I WAS BEING ANGSTY FIRST!"

"Uh WHAT?! UM. THIS IS AN ACTUAL SERIOUS MATTER!" Hui exclaims.

"SERIOUS MATTER?! HELLO . HI . LISTEN TO MY STORY. MY BROTHER, MY BABY BROTHER HYUNGGU WHO IS PRECIOUS TO ME. HAS BEEN WITH MY ENEMY!" Changgu cries.

"WELL—my chicken? STOLEN. Stolen by this stupid SHINWON KID who runs Mcdonald's. I tried to yell at him and he didn't care. I GO TO COURT. Jinho said: no"

*brief flashback*

"Mayor Jinho Hyung, can I please file a lawsuit–"

"NO! GOD, HUI CONTROL YOURSELF!" Jinho yells. "YOU CAN'T FILE A LAWSUIT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS WRONGED YOU. Please, leave, I swear to god."

":(" Hui says.

*back to the Farmer's Market ™ *

"That's not even remotely close to how terrible my life is!" Changgu shouts.

"OH YEAH?"

"I HAVE NEVER HAD A SUITOR. in my lifE!1! Do you have any idea how SAD THAT IS?!"

All the farmers observing the situation go "!!"

"Never had a suitor..." Hongseok the Muscle Cow Farmer whispers, eyes widening.

"NEVER HAD A SUITOR!" Shinwon yells, laughing, "HAHA!"

"What are you doing here?!" Hui yells at Shinwon, astonished, "You don't even have a farm?!"

"." Shinwon replies.

"YAH! AND WOOSEOK, YOUR FIANCÉ? STUPID CREEPY MAN. LITERAL CANNIBAL." Changgu yells at him, "CANCELLED!!!1! He cheated on you with MY brother."