🍯 | ptg but they're farmers (pt 2)

this is a trilogy. cool? cool.
thanks also pg-13 again bc they can't stop. yuto control your appetite PLS. i know kino is yummy but this is too much

if u ship wooyan thsi is good . if not. um. .

——

*At McDonald's*

"This looks..." Hongseok lifts up his gross chicken patty, "terrible."

Hui scoffs, "Right?! My chicken would NEVER."

"Mm," Hongseok nods and takes a sip of his banana milkshake. "God, this is awful too. Did they get this from the Yanana farm?"

"Who knows, it's probably all processed," Hui sighs, poking his fork into his chicken sandwich. "Oh well, I'm starving so I'll just try to eat this." Hongseok lifts an eyebrow as he watches Hui bite into the sandwich. The elder starts chewing and he frowns, then goes wide-eyed, then gasps.

"This–this is my chicken!" Hui screams, "hey! I can recognize it! Always! I use very specific GMOs in my chicken!"

Hongseok is shook!1!1 "Wait you know what your chicken tastes like?? You eat your own chicken???!" Hongseok exclaims.

"Yes!"

"Cannibalism?" Hongseok whispers.

"HEY! MANAGER-SSI!" Hui shouts, "MaNAgER-SSi!" He flails his arms around. Failing to attract attention, Hui gets out of his seat and storms to the kitchen door. He bangs on it and yells, "MANAGER-SSI!"

"Wait no, don't do that. Oh my god hyung stop—that's so embarrassing," Hongseok covers his face with his hands.

Suddenly loud stomping fills the kitchen, only to reveal a fuming manager at the door. The manager was young, around Hongseok's age, and was arguably the most handsome dude around. Kind of. Hui was too angry to think about things like that.

"Hello?!" the manager shouts as he swung open the door.

"You stole my chickens!" Hui yells, "and his cows!"

"W-what?" The manager nervously laughs, "um I'm sorry, what's a 'chicken'? I don't know what that is–"

"You IDIOT, a chicken is a BIRD THAT LAYS EGGS. HELLO . ARE YOU DUMB?"

The manager thinks for a moment. "Yes."

"HEY!" Hui cries. "Listen! My friend here has muscles and can beat you up!"

The manager looks behind Hui and sees Hongseok shaking his head frantically.

"Who do you think you are?!" Hui shouts, hysterical.

"I think.. I am Shinwon, handsome manager and part time model–"

"I'M DONE. I WILL FILE A LAWSUIT!" Hui yells and slams the kitchen door in Shinwon's face. He grabs a tabletop, attempting to flip over the table. It doesn't work. He is weak; it doesn't flip over. So he leaves, stomping out of the restaurant in so much anger he is on fire. Ouch.

"Ummm..." Hongseok clears his throat, "sorry I guess? Hi, I'm Hongseok of Muscle Cow Farm." He shakes Shinwon's hand.

"I'm Shinwon. And honestly I probably owe you an apology. I had no idea those were your cows! I thought all animals were free to murder!"