𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗:

KYLA'S POV:
So we pulled up his crib and I looked around because the place was huge and I mean huge. He had pictures on his wall of what seemed to be his parents. I wanted to ask him but I don't want to make him angry. He looked at me. "What's on your mind." He asked almost reading my mind." The photo on the wall were those your parents." I blurted out. He face dropped "Yeah they my parents." He said lowly."Umm...what happened to them if you don't mind me asking." I asked feeling really curious. "Its igh princess, my dad left me when I was 10. I was 14 when I realised that my mama's job wasn't going to provide us with everything. So I started doing the drug business. I didn't do the drugs I just sold it and got quick cash. And now I'm the person I am today." He said in a low tone. I looked up at him a gave him a tight hug.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Babyyyyy you know I would want to be in your arms all day but look what's in this bag." He said throwing at bag on the sofa I didn't remember getting that bag. So I'm looking in it and I see hair products and I start squealing. I take them out and place then on the counter, then as I'm looking down and see a handbag it was so beautiful it had red it in and the outside was black. I look inside the bag and see lipgloss. Then I look at the bottom of the bag and see a phone like an iPhone 8 plus. I started screaming and went to find Dontae. "Is this mine." I said confused. "Who else is it going to be for." He said laughing at me. I ran up and hugged him and he picked me up." You know you my princess if you need anything just ask." He said looking into my eyes. "Thank you Dontae." I said happily.

" My pleasure babygirl."

So after he set up the phone for me we ate and watched movies and I started getting sleepy."Tae I need to go home." I said. "Baby stay with me please you can call your ma and tell her your staying over please." He begged." Ok fine." I call my ma because I knew her number of by heart just in case I was in danger. I told him she said I could stay I set an alarm for school, I cuddled up with him and fell asleep. My alarm rang 4:30 I woke up in Tae's room. I always wake up early and I dunno why, but today I wanted to wear the stuff he bought me. I do my hygiene stuff and put on my clothes I wore a yellow champion top, ripped jeans and Nike 97 in black. I went to get my phone but I couldn't find it so I use Dontae's instead. He put my fingerprint on it so I could use whenever so I go onto YouTube to see how to gel your hair and find one follow and it came out really nice. Edges laid everything I'm not the type to boast but boy I looked good. I packed the bag he bought me with all my books in my old one. I went downstairs to make breakfast he didn't have alot in his fridge but enough to make blueberry pancakes. I made then and ate mine it was 6:45 and I need to check up on my ma. So I finished and head upstairs to tell him to hurry up I knocked he said come in. I looked up to see him shirtless abs everything you name it, he had a towel wrapped around his waist but damnn he looked good. "I know I'm sexy but there's no need to just stare at me baby." He said smirking. I started blushing he opened his hand for a hug and I went.

"Tae we need to leave early I need to check up on my ma. Please." I asked. "Ok we'll leave 7:15." He said." Damnnnn baby you look good as fuck." He said smiling. I started blushing uncontrollably. "Always blushing and shit. Come give me another hug." "But I just gave you one." I say. "I want another one or else I won't get dressed up quickly." He says shrugging his shoulders." Fine I made pancakes so hurry before they get cold." I said giving him another hug. I watched TV until he came down and ate."Damnnn babyyyyy these are goooood." He said stuffing his face. I just laughed at his gorilla looking self. "Taeeee hurry up you taking longgg." I said. "Ok wait but you gon have to make some more for me next time igh." "Ok." I replied.
20 MINUTES LATER...
We pulled up to my grandma's place he looked a bit taken back but I ensured him it looked way more prettier inside. I opened the door and went to find my ma I found her and hugged her." Girl is this you where you get the clothes from and who is he." She said pointing at Dontae. "He is Dontae he's my friend." He smiled and greeted her. "Ma I got you some clothes while we were shopping." I said looking back at Dontae because he didn't know he looked so shocked." Aww thank you Ky." She said smiling. "Dontae may I please speak to you in private." My ma said I was shocked. "Um sure." He mumbled I have never seen him quiet. He handed me my phone and left.

Vote and comment!
~ Naomi💛