𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:

DONTAE'S POV:
"Dontae we gotta go to the warehouse tomorrow." Jayden said." Why?" I asked." We gotta pick up some more stuff , plus it would be a good way to get away from all the drama." He replied." Ok fine but How long we staying for?" I asked." 2 weeks nigga , why you seem so pressed to come back?" He asked." What about if Ky comes back." I responded." Look mane , she safe just chill. Look at you tho, caring and shit." He said laughing." Whatever." I answered before putting my blunt back into my mouth. Shit these past few days have been madd , we have alot of drop offs that need to be done , there's also someone on our block selling aswell. Like damn can't a nigga get a break. Tatiana has tried looking for Ky a few more times with no luck , I appreciate her efforts but it could of been avoided if she just talked it out with Ky rather than making her leave. Wherever she is she's hiding damn well.
KYLA'S POV:
Me and Winnie went out for lunch today to treat ourselves after a long week of shaking ass." Where should we go?" I asked." Um let's go to a dessert bar." She replied." Yess , I've been craving something sweet." I said." Bitch you sure you not pregnant." She said laughing." I'm not pregnant Winnie , you already know." I said smiling. We made our way to the dessert bar and sat down with the menu." So what you getting?" The waiter asked." Um I'll have the classic waffle with strawberries please." She said." Umm I kinda don't know what to get." I said laughing. The waiter looked at me weirdly for a second then smiled." For a fine woman like you I'll recommend the oreo waffle." He said smirking." I'll have that then." I said laughing. He left to make our desserts when Winnie said " Damn you probably got us a discount." I just laughed because she was always trying to find a way to get something cheaper. 10 minutes our food came and damn it looked good." Here you go ladies , a classic for you and a oreo for you gorgeous." He said smirking. I smiled because it was pretty nice to hear something like that unoo. Me and Winnie are talking and I look outside and see Damien staring at me through his car." Winnie look outside , but not obviously." I said." Is that Damien , what's he doing here." She said. I shrugged and got up , this was too much. Stalking me was the limit , like are you actually dumbbbb." Ky where you going?" Winnie asked." I'm going to confront him , this is too much now." I said." Let's just go , we'll look for you dessert boyfriend and ask him if there's a backdoor and leave through there." She said. We did exactly that and got home pretty early. When we got home I took a nap before tonight.
DONTAE'S POV:
So we nearly at the hotel , we been on the road since 6 in the morning and we all taking turns to drive." Who's next?" I asked." Shawn." Jayden said. We parked at a Macdonald's so me and Shawn could switch.
1 HOUR LATER...
We made our way to the hotel and unpacked what we had and went out for lunch." Nigga we finna hit the club." Jayden yelled." Do we have to?" I asked." Hell yea we do." Shawn said. We headed home to get ready for tonight.
1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES LATER...
"Damn nigga you ready?" Shawn asked." Yes damn." I said getting out of the room. I wore a Nike tracksuit and a pair of white air forces. Nothing too much , there's no need for that is there.

"That's what you're wearing?" Jayden asked

"That's what you're wearing?" Jayden asked." Yep." I replied." Sad ass nigga like damn , Dontae be happy damnn." Shawn said before kissing his teeth." Whatever , let's go." I said. We took some pictures then left. We made our way to the club and to be honest I wasn't in the mood , I didn't really want to be there but ion want to be the person to ruin other people's experiences." Aye miss go dance on my man over there." Jayden shouted while pouring himself a drink." Nah don't do that. I don't want a dance thanks." I said." You just sitting there." Shawn said whilst rolling his eyes." I'm going to the bathroom." I said getting up. They nodded and I went." You gon give it to me today , no more waiting." A voice said." Please...please don't." A female voice said. POW!

Heyyy guysss , I made a longer chapter since I've promised one for the longest. I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I wrote it.
Lots of love💞!
~ Naomi🤪