𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:

HOURS LATER...
DONTAE'S POV:
I don't know why took what I said so personal , I didn't even mean it like that I just wanted to chill with her like damnn. Mia and her little crew send her out now she doesn't have time for me. I mean it's nice that's she's like proper independent but if she's gonna keep doing me like that I'm gonna have to talk to her. Damn I even put her before work. And she gon have to quit that stripping job , it was cool when I wasn't here but now I feel sum type of way about it. I respect her grind so ima let her do her. As I continued I was interrupted by my phone ringing , it was Winnie calling." Hey Tae." She said." Call me Dontae." I said. I don't know her like that for her to call me Tae." It's my Kyla , and why can't Winnie call you Tae?" She asked." Oh hey baby , my bad. And because I don't like people calling me Tae." I replied." But I call you Tae." She answered." Yea , have you realised it's only you who calls me Tae. I mean Shawn , Alex and Jayden can but they choose not to. So you special." I said laughing." I know I'm special. But is there a reason not everyone can call you that?" She asked." Well my mum use to call me that , but it all stopped when she started dating that man. But it cool now , my mum in a good relationship now." I replied." Oh , sorry Tae. Umm...I called you to kinda apologise for this morning." She said." Why are you kinda apologizing." I asked laughing." Because I'm not apologizing for the whole thing , just for the bit that I shouted and was a bit aggressive at you. I know you didn't mean it , but I was just upset this morning anyway." She said lowly." Its okay baby , why were you upset." I asked."...I miss my parents that's all." She responded." I don't know if Winnie is willing to come back with us." She added." I know you don't want to leave her but you're going to have to baby." I said." I'll ask her after our shift." She said." Okay be safe. I love you." I said." I will , and I love you too." She said before ending the call.

Heyyy guysss , this is a short chapter but I hope y'all enjoy anyway.
Lots of love💞!
~ Naomi🤪