𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘:

DONTAE'S POV:
Ok so I'm killing Jae because there is no way he's getting away with that. I've learnt alot from Kyla especially when it comes to acting. So my plan is to call everyone and tell them someone's stealing and obviously Jae is going to come then I'm just gon shoot him." Baby I'm goin' now." I said kissing her forehead." Ighhh byeee." She said smiling." I love you." I said." I love you too Tae." She said giggling." Don't open up the door for anyone. Ok" I said." Ok." She said while hugging me. I left to go to the trap. I called everyone to my office. I looked at Jae and was confused why he would do that." Guys someone has been stealin'. I need to know who it is." I said coming closer towards them. I pulled my gun out and shot Jae." Job done. Y'all can leave." I said going back to my seat. The others left except Alex, Shawn and Jayden." What the fuck Dontae?" Alex asked. I showed them the weed and the picture of Ky's body." He did that to her?" Shawn asked." Yep so he had to die." I said smiling." Call dre to clean this up." I said leaving. I drove home and saw Kyla in the same position I left her in." Why are you back so soon?" She asked." What you didn't miss me?" I asked whilst taking of my jacket." Tae you killed him didn't you?" She asked." Yea but I had to." I said picking her up." You can't keeping killing people Tae. You're coming with me to church on Sunday. I don't want to hear otherwise." She said." Baby I don't want to though." I said carrying her to the kitchen." No you're coming with me this isn't right Tae." She said wrapping her arms around my neck." Ok fine then." I said placing her on the counter." Thank you Tae." She said kissing my cheek." Always getting your way spoiled lil' girl." I said laughing." Whateverrr." She said laughing.
SUNDAY...
KYLA'S POV:
" Wake up Tae you have to get ready for church now." I said tapping him." Igh." He said getting up." Where my mornin' kiss?" He asked coming towards me." Yo breath stank." I said laughing." I don't give a shit." He said." Give me my kiss or I'm going right back to bed." He said smirking." Ok fine." I said going to him. I kissed him and he blew his breath in face." Ewww go brush yo teeth." I said laughing." Keep playing wit me Ky." He said. 1 hour later Tae is dressed. He be doing to much sometimes. I took a picture of him and showed him.

He change like a million times because he doesn't know fashion I put his outfit together

He change like a million times because he doesn't know fashion I put his outfit together." Taeee you look good." I said smiling." Thanks to you." He said kissing my cheek. I took a few pictures because Tae was still eating, he was so slow.

 I took a few pictures because Tae was still eating, he was so slow

" Damn baby you look good." He said hugging me from behind." Thank you." I said smiling." You got a lil' church boyfriend ion know about?" He asked smiling." You're my lil' church boyfriend." I said laughing. I got my bag and we went to the car." Tae people gon look at you because everyone knows you the famous drug dealer here but don't worry if you don't like it I'll tell my grandma she will argue with them for you." I assured him." Or I will deal with them myself." He said driving." Nooooo don't do that." I said squeezing his thigh." Ok damn that hurt." He said pouting." I'm sorry." I said kissing his cheek. 10 minutes later we pull up into the churches car park." Face me." I said. He looked at me and looked at him to see if he looked alright." Can I have one last kiss?" He asked." You gonna get lipgloss on your face." I said taking the seatbelt off." I don't give a shit." He said." Stop swearing." I said. I gave him a kiss and wiped the gloss on his lips off." My mum and dad here so behave yourself." I said getting out of the car." Igh I got this." He said holding my hand. We walked in and everyone turned around and gasped. I could hear people say " ain't he that drug dealer." I looked at Tae and he smiled at me. We took our seat next to my parents and grandma." Boi don't let these people get to you." My grandma said patting his leg. The service continued for about an hour and half before the pastor asked if there is someone who is here for the first time. Everyone looked at Tae so he stood up. Everyone clapped. People came to say hey and stuff. This girl called Tamia came and was being all sweet to him when everytime looks at me she mugs me and tells all the other girls stuff about me. I didn't care because I trust Tae and he's got eyes to see better. She was talking to him baress. I looked at him and he looked so bored he gave me the save me look." Tae c'mon we gotta go." I said smiling." Igh." He said coming over to me." Umm...can I get your number or snap you seem chill." Tamia said." I'm good I got a girlfriend you can see clearly and I seem chill when my baby's around you don't want to see opposite trust me." He said kissing me. I turned around to see where my mum was then I see Tamia crying to some other girl called Rochelle. Then Rochelle looks at me then mugs me. She was tryna talk to Tae too but he dismissed her quickly. We got into the car and looked at each other and laughed." You know the girl with the red hair what her name?" He asked." Rochelle." I said." Why the hell her eyebrows the same damn colour as her hair." He said laughing. I laughed because she really thought she was all that. We went home and chilled for the rest of the day.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.