𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🥳

DONTAE'S POV:
I woke up with Ky not in the bed. I looked around to see where she was but I heard the shower so I figured she was showering." You scared me." She said as her towel slipped outta her hands." Shit baby." I said licking my lips." Tae stop , get out I need to change. I'll get you a towel in a minute." She said adjusting her towel." Where my morning kiss at?" I asked. She walked over and planted a kiss on my lips." What we gonna do today?" I asked." I dunno , what you have in mind?" She said as she sat on her bed." How about you spend the day with me at the trap , I know I don't like you being there but I have some important things to do and I want you to be with me."" Really?" She asked shocked." Yes but it's the last time you'll be there." I said walking towards the bathroom." The trap here I come." I heard her say as I entered the bathroom.
45 MINUTES LATER...
"You can't just hide up here Tae , my dad isn't gonna say anything. I promise." She said pulling me up." Who said I was hiding?" I asked." Don't forget I'm your girlfriend , I know you." She replied. The truth was that I didn't want to face her dad , he probably tired of me. Normally I don't give a fuck about what people think of me but it's her dad. Her family means alot to her , so I gotta be nice. We walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen where her parents were.

" Goodmorning to you both." Her mom said hugging us both." What's going on here?" Her dad asked." Dontae is here , that's what's going on." Ky said getting 2 bowls outta the cabinet." Yea I can see that but why is he here?" He asked placing his cup of coffee down onto the counter." He's here because as I've made quite clear he is my boyfriend , we may of have a problem but that's natural." Ky responded." There's always a problem with the two of you , can't you see the problem Kyla." He shouted." Stop talking about him as if he's not right here." Ky replied." I don't give a fuck , I don't think I can support your relationship with him. Don't think I didn't hear you come home late yesterday. He's a bad influence on you. I'm doing this for you , I got better boys for you to pick from." He said. As he said that Ky grabbed my hand and we left." Kyrie what the fuck is wrong with you , that's your daughter you're talking to. You're meant to support her whatever she does. I'm dissapointed in you." Her mom before slamming a door in the distance.

When we entered the car , I honestly didn't know what to do or say. I just looked at her and waited for her to say something , but instead of her saying anything I saw tears escaping from her eyes. I know she's upset because she wants everyone to be on good terms but sometimes that just can't happen." I'm sorry Tae. I know the way he spoke about you was terrible , I honestly didn't expect him to say that , if I knew he would I wouldn't of taken you downstairs. You're not a bad influence on me but if you don't want to be with me anymore I totally understand." She said as she held her head in her hands." Baby look at me." I said holding her chin." I said look at me. I'm not leaving you , last night I told you that you never leaving me again and I meant it. Look how far we've come to call it quits now. I know yo dad doesn't like me but we together forever. I promise you I'm not going anywhere." I said as I wiped her tears away." So you're not mad?" She asked as she held my hand." No , everything will work out for the better." I said as I kissed her forehead." I wanna move in with you." She said hugging me." You do?" I asked shocked." Yes , I don't want to stay there if he's not gonna accept you. You and the others were my family before they found me." She said sitting up straight." When we gon get yo stuff?" I asked as I started the car." After the day at the trap." She said smiling.

" You too excited , you not gonna do anything too serious. You gon make me laugh , eat and sit pretty." I said driving." So I'm not gonna count the money." She said as she pouted." No , and that pouting shit not gon work on me." I said squeezing her cheeks." That hurt Tae." She said hitting my hand." I'm sorry , but what you wanna eat and Macdonald's ain't a option?" I asked." I don't know what Macdonald's did to you , but I want waffles." She said looking out the car window." Igh , I got you." I responded.
AT THE TRAP...
"Is there alot of people here?" She questioned." Not really , we early there's only a few people here at this time." I said reassuring her." Okay." She replied. We walked in and seen only Jeremiah and Jared." Wassup man." Jeremiah said dapping me." Wassup , y'all good?" I asked." Yea we good but you not gon introduce us to the pretty girl you wit?" Jared said laughing." I was but yo fast ass never wait for no one , Jared and Jeremiah this is my girlfriend Kyla , Kyla this is Jared and Jeremiah they twins." Nice to meet you both." She said smiling. This is what I loved about this girl she was respectful and nice to everyone." Nice to meet you too." Jeremiah said." You got a sister I can holla at?" Jared asked laughing." Nigga she don't got no sister , anyways I'll be in my office." I said as I held Ky's hand." Igh bet." They said leaving.