𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
"Oh , Mr. Brown follow me." He replied smiling. We made our way to this fancy ass table as in , there was jewels on the table. I looked around and I barely saw people." Thank you." Tae said. We sat down and started talking." I can't believe you brought us here , this is like the best restaurant I've ever seen." I said laughing." And you deserve the best baby. Plus you were gone for a long ass time so it's a good place for us to play catch up. You've been working so I had to do what a good husband does which I am , and treat you." He said smirking." Aww , I'm blushing Tae." I said smiling." Eww." He said mugging me." So are you excited to come back home?" Tae asked." Of course I am , I really miss my parents and my grandma." I replied." Understandable." He answered while looking at the menu." I gotta a question." I said." What is it baby?" He asked looking at me." You know how you said Mia was also part of the reason I had to go , did she say why." I questioned." Umm. Yea she said you got all the attention and she felt left out. That's why when I first saw you she told me not to get close to you , but how could I ever resist." He said smirking." Whatever." I said putting my head down." I got you blushing and shit." He said laughing." So what's been going on since I left?" I asked." I've been concentrating on the trap more. I've put in more attention and effort where its needed you know stuff like that." He said taking a sip of his drink." Do you still go to school?" I replied." Nahh , not anymore. I'm not feeling it like that." He answered." But what about the future , if you stop this drug business you have what are you going to do then?" I added." And who said you I was gonna stop?" He asked." So you want to do this for your whole life. Don't you want to settle down with someone , get married , have kids." I replied." And what , you can't have all of that while having a business like mine. Once you enter this shit its hard to leave." He remarked." So you're selling drugs forever Dontae , is that what your saying." I uttered." I don't know , only time can tell. And why you so pressed , you're not the one selling the drugs infact you enjoying the drug money. So what's your problem?" He asked." I beg your damn pardon." I said." I ain't mean it like that baby." He said taking my hand into his." So that's what you really think huh? I have a job just incase you forgot , I supported myself for the last 6 months so please explain to me how I'm enjoying your so called drug money. What , you buy me food and now I'm enjoying your drug money. And damn I had a job even before I left , so please come correct. When have I asked you for money to get clothes , or get my nails done or get my hair done. Oh I've never did that so I don't understand where your little comment came from. You know what I'm not even hungry anymore take me home." I said before snatching my hand out of his." Baby chill , I ain't mean it like that. It was just in the heat of the moment. I'm sorry." He said pulling his chair closer to me." So when you're angry you have no filter is that it?" I asked while getting up." Baby , wait. Sit down please. It's not like that , all my other girlfriends have always needed money for some shit and before you say anything I know we've been with each other for nearly two years but sometimes I forget how special you are and how different you are compared to the rest of these bitches. I know you're mad at me right now but baby come on , I love you I messed up and I promise I'll never say no slick shit like that ever again." He said smiling. I just looked him and looked back down." Pinky promise Ky." He said kissing the back of my hand. I brought out my pinky and intertwined it into his." Pinky promise." I said smiling." I'm sorry baby. You my friend now?" He asked." Yes." I said laughing." Come gimme a kiss." He said pushing his lips out. I grabbed his face brought it closer to mine." I love you Tae but if you ever say anything like that again I might just have to fight you." I said before planting a kiss on his lips." We'll wait and see." He said laughing." Come on , let's order I'm hungry." I said. I ordered some steak and Tae ordered some seafood." Can I have some that looks good?" I asked." Take a little bit." He said before eating some more." Thank you." I said smiling." Ky I forgot to tell you something." Tae said." Yea , what is it?" I said putting my fork down." We're going back tomorrow." He said." Tomorrow."

Heyyy guysss , its me with the chapter that I promised for the longessssttt. I'm sorryyyy , man can't be asked not gonna lieee. This is a longer chapter because it wouldn't be fair to keep yall waiting and not get a longer chapter. So yeaaaa. Hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did.
Lots of love💞!
~ Naomi🤪