𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

DONTAE'S POV:
We ate, laughed and all that shit but I just couldn't concentrate like why would he do that or is he working for someone in America that's after us. Then to top it off he tried killing Ky. Like what the actual fuck. I don't know but I have a feeling this ain't his fault even though ion like the nigga. We got home and I wanted to speak to Kyla." Ky come I wanna speak to you." I said in the bedroom." Coming." She said. She came in with a big bag of chips and started munching away." You want some." She asked." Nah I'm good baby." I said smirking." What you want to talk to me about?" She asked." I want to talk about what he did to you." When I said that she stopped eating and put her food away. She puffed." What do you want to know." She said with an attitude." Bro don't catch an attitude with me when I'm tryna sort this out so chill the the fuck out." I said. I don't really get angry with her but how she gon catch an attitude when I'm helping her." I don't even care. I asked what do you want to know." She said." Tell me what happened." I said."...then he started touching me so I had to tell him I had HIV." She said." Are you being serious. You actually said that." I asked laughing." Yep." She said." Is that basically all?" I asked." Yes." She answered." Do you think he would genuinely do sum like this to you?" I asked." Ion think sooo. He real nice." She said." Eww look at you tryna be a nigga." I said laughing.
NOBODY'S POV:
They all went back to America after the beautiful holiday. But they didn't know people were waiting for them.
DONTAE'S POV:
We came back to our house with the crew and we chilled did the normal stuff we normally did, ya know." Babeeee." Ky said crying. I quickly made my way to her." Baby what's wrong?" I asked." There's a spider." She said still crying. I started laughing." You so dumb crying for a damn spider." I said dying of laughter. I picked it up and chased her. I promise you that was the most funniest shit ever." Shawn , Alex , Jayden help me pleaseee." She cried." Shawn shawn shawn tell him to stop." She said with tears streaming down her face." Yo Dontae chill out she crying." He said eating." Ok damn." I said putting it in the garden. I went inside to play my game but my wife weren't there. So as the good person that I am, I went to look for her. I went upstairs to our bedroom and saw her on the bed wiping her eyes." Hey baby." I said making my way next to her. She ignored me." Baby." I said smirking." You really mad at me?" I asked. Still no fucking answer. Then she stood up and left like I wasn't talking to her." Igh." I mumbled to myself. I went downstairs and she was laughing and talking to everyone else except me. Igh that's cool ima just play my game. So I played my game until everyone went home. I was hungry like hella hungry so I ordered food." Can I have 20 nuggets, a big mac, a bbq chicken and bacon wrap, a vanilla milkshake, fanta, 2 fries and a mcflurry." I said. Not all it is mine most of it for Ky she eats alot." Thank you." I said before ending the call. I was just chilling until my doorbell rang. I went to collect my food and gave him the money and went to put the it down on the counter so I could wash my hands. Then I see Ky on the sofa smiling." What." I said." I'm hungryy." She said lowly." Find sum to eat then." I said smirking." Ok." She said getting up. I dropped it onto the counter and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I came in to see this girl on the sofa munching on the food I bought." What you doin bro?" I asked." I found something to eat after all you did say find something to eat did you not?" She said laughing. Ion know but ima need to get smarter. Like she be using my words against me making me feel like a dickhead. I just kissed my teeth and went to get my food." Can I have some of your fries?" She asked." What you have your own." I said confused." I want to taste the difference." She said laughing." You think I'm dumb ." I said." I know you dumb." She said taking a sip of her milkshake.

MONTHS LATER:
DONTAE'S POV:
It's our 1 year anniversary on Saturday and today is Thursday. So I'm thinking about what I'm gon get her." You should get her a promise ring you gave her a ring not a promise ring." Shawn said." Truuu that, but what else." I said." Chocolate, clothes, shoes, a picture with both of y'all." Alex said." Good so y'all gon help me get those." I said leaving." Nigga we ain't your messengers." Alex said." Nigga stfu and do it, do for Ky since she your she y'all favourite." I said." Fine but I'm going it for Ky." Shawn said.
SATURDAY
I finished reserving my table at a restaurant when I realised how I was gonna setup the stuff. Ky was out so I thought I was gonna set it up in the room. I put all the stuff on the bed and wrote the letter.
"Babeeee I'm home." She said." Come gimme a kiss." I said smoking a blunt." No how many times I gotta tell you don't smoke in the house." She said crossing her arms." Ok fine but gimme a kiss." I said. She gave me a kiss and went upstairs." Ahhhhh." She said screaming. I went upstairs.
KYLA'S POV:
He opened his arms and I ran to him and hugged him tightly." I thought you forgot." I said crying a little bit." You know I would never forget the day I met my wife." He said. There was a letter so I read it.
To my wife,
Ion know how to start it but you my everything, I ain't ever felt like this you make me feel all weak and shit. I love you wit everything in me. We've had our ups and downs but you remained by my side through it all and I appreciate that. No one can take your place. I can't wait for the day you steal my last name because that's the day ima be the happiest man x10 because I'm already the happiest man. I really love you babygirl.
~ Yours sincerely
Your mann.
"Awww babyyyyy." I said." And I meant every single word." Hs said smirking. I looked to see what else was there, there was a camera, laptop, chocolate, clothes, shoes, a picture of us and a vanity with a LED mirror. I turned around to tell him thank you and he was on his knees." Before you say anything we ain't getting married yet, it's a promise ring. I promise to keep you happy, I promise to never make you cry again. I promise to protect and love you even on your worse days." He said putting the ring on finger. I pulled him in a hug and kissed him." I gotta a surprise for you." I said kissing on his neck. I held his hand and he told his " camera crew" to follow. His camera crew was our normal crew. I took him to the garage and opened it, it was a Rolls Royce phantom. He gasped." It's yours." I said throwing the keys to him. He ran up to me and hugged me." You're the best." He said." I know." I said smiling." Open it up then." I said. He opened it up and saw the durags with us on it." Danggg." Shawn said. I showed him the chain with his name on it." That shit lit." Jayden said. Lastly I showed him his favourite basketball with all the signatures of his fav players." Danggggg." They all said at the same time. He picked me up and swung me in a circle." I love you Tae." I said." I love you more baby." He said. We went inside and chilled until 6." Ky we have dinner reservations tonight so you gotta get ready." Tae said." Okkk." I said getting excited. I left to do my hygiene things. I saw a dress on the bed and thought to myself who's wearing this because it can't be me but I wore it anyway. There was a pair of black slides with it too. I straightened my hair and did the edges. I put on some eyelashes did my eyebrows and put on my necklace. Babygirl I slayed for the gods periodttt. I took a mirror picture because I was bored.