𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
ONE MONTH LATER...
It's been a whole month without Tae. I'm still kinda getting use to it. I went back to my apartment because at some point I was going to have to go back, but my parents visit me once a week. Sometimes before I go to bed I just think about that whole night and think he's not actually dead. I know it's crazy but it's just a thought. I now go to school like before, everyone looks at me but I've gotten use to that too. It's like when your man is soooo poppin they have no other choice other than to stop and stare at you. Because they're mad and it shows or whatever Mario said. Some of y'all will never know how that feelssss🤪. I chill with Mia all the time because I can't be left alone with the other pupils in school because they act too wild, asking if I killed him so I could take his money. Like noooo of course I didn't, if I needed money which hardly ever happens I would just ask stoopidd! "Shawn can I have some please?" I asked whilst laughing." I mean you can have a little bit, yeahh." He said in a baby voice. I did a vomit face and took the food." Get in ky." He said." Ok damnnnn." I said laughing. Since I go to school now Shawn thought it was his responsibility to pick me up and drop me off everyday." Why do feel the need to pick me up everyday?" I asked." Because I know he would of wanted me to." He replied. I just looked at him before patting his back. Shawn, Alex, Jayden and Tae also known as the magic 4 have been friends since childhood so they have every reason to feel more upset than me.
25 MINUTES LATER...
"Thank you so much Shawn." I said smiling." No problem Ky." He said hugging me. I waved before closing the door. When I closed the door I felt as if someone was watching me, it made me so uncomfortable. I ignored it and continued doing what I was doing, I got changed and went through Instagram. I made myself something to eat while I was on the phone with Mia." That stupid bitch, she really wants these hands doesn't she." Mia said laughing. I just laughed because Mia was willing to fight every single person big or small." Ok it seems like Jayden just got back I'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye love ya." I said laughing." Love you too , we're going shopping tomorrow. So remember." She responded." Ok fine whatever."
NEXT DAY...
I woke up and took a shower. I lotioned my body and got dressed. I wore a white tank top which said honey on it in red and some blue jeans with slides.
I did my eyebrows, put on some lashes and added lipgloss and boyyyy did I look goood. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with a caption of ' missing him💞'

 I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with a caption of ' missing him💞'

Mia called and I picked up." Hey bitchhhh." She said hella excited." Why are you so happy." I asked whilst laughing." Because you're finally going out with me , duhhh." She said laughing." Whatever." I said whilst kissing my teeth.
25 MINUTES LATER...
Mia picked me up and we were in her car heading towards the mall. We got there and headed towards footlocker." Damnn these look gooood." I said smiling." You think?" Mia asked." Hell yeahhhh." I said picking them up." You're just like Tae he would of thought these were straight fire." She said. I looked at her but as I was about to say something she interrupted me." I didn't mean it like that Ky." She said hugging me." I know." I said smiling. I really miss him. We bought our shoes and we're going to forever 21 when some guy approached me." Shawty where going?" He asked. I ignored him and kept walking because I have a boyfriend everyone knows." You can't hear me talking to you." He said coming up to me. I ignored him once again. Then he pulls me by the hooks where you put a belt through." You can't hear me shawty?" He asked." I can I'm choosing to ignore you." I said." And why are you ignoring me?" He responded." Because I have a boyfriend." I said smiling broadly while I was blinking my tears away. I missed saying that." No you don't, you were Dontae's girlfriend but he's dead now." He said licking his lips." And you want what from me exactly?" I asked getting bored." I want to get to know you." He said smirking." Well I don't want to get to know you so move." I said rolling my eyes." Playing hard to get, I can work with that." He said stroking my cheek." Don't touch me as I said I have a boyfriend so leave me alone." I said moving his hand away. Why Mia wasn't helping me I honestly don't know she must know something." Ky I can take you shopping, buy anything you want." He said trying to convince me." Don't ever call me Ky and you think I don't have money." I said." No but you can use mine instead." He said laughing." Are you done now?" I asked getting paranoid now." Are you giving me your number?" He asked." Nope never happening." I said walking away." Then that's your answer." He said pulling my arm. Just then shots were fired in my direction. Mia grabbed me and we ran I looked back and saw the guy on the floor bleeding." He's dead." I said with tears streaming down my face." It's not your fault Ky." She said hugging me as we reached the exit of the mall." Take me home please just take me home Mia." I begged." Ok." She said defeated.
UNKNOWN'S POV:
Niggas be wildin' like you give me my money or you die. Today I was strolling through the mall and there was hardly anyone there I was surprised. So as I was strolling I saw this girl arguing with some boy. I looked closely and I recognised both of them the boy owed me money. So me being the person that I am I shot him. People were running and screaming so I joined in and that was the most fun shit I've did in a while. I ran outside and drove off.
KYLA'S POV:
Mia dropped me off and I went straight to my room and just cried. I miss Tae so muchhh like damnnn. I dropped my bags on the floor and headed to the toilet and did what I always did these days when I missed him so much. I looked in the cabinet and found the blade that I always used, I picked it up and used it against my wrist. When the blood dripped out it was like one less problem for me. I put the blade back and went to bed.
1AM IN THE MORNING...
I woke up because I just had a weird feeling. I opened my eyes and I saw Tae. I quickly shut my eyes and rubbed them as hard as I could. I opened my eyes again." Tae." I said lowly." Yes baby." He said smiling." Is it actually you." I asked." Yea it's all me." He said." It can't be I thought you died I went to your funeral." I said wiping my tears away." I know, I know I'll explain in the morning." He said kissing my cheek." No tell me now lets go to the living room." I said getting out of bed." Ky I'm tired." He said moaning." And I was tired when I was crying and people blaming me for your death. So evidently you have nothing to be tired about." I said pulling him." Ok fine." He said getting up. We made our way to the living room." Why?" I asked whilst sitting down." Why what?" He responded." Why did you go for so long, ok you did die but I know you didn't just resurrect yesterday so why?" I asked back." I settled my unfinished business." He said." You think unsettled business is more important than your parents knowing how you are. You thinks it's more important than Shawn, Alex and Jayden not knowing how to do things the way you would of did it. But no unsettled business is more important for you." I said rubbing my eyes." Nah you're getting it wrong Ky." He said coming closer." Look at me Ky." He said moving my chin positioning it in front of his." Ky I said look at me." He said holding my hands.
DONTAE'S POV:
" Baby lemme explain." I said." Go on then." She said rolling her eyes." I did die for like an hour I think. I came back alive and went to another state. I didn't expect to have a funeral because I never wanted to have one. I just wanted a little get together with some family and my bestfriends. I settled business so that you and I could be safe so you're not in danger whenever you leave the house. I went because you being safe is my number one priority. Ky I did it all for you. I'm sorry I did it this way I know you might not be able to forgive but just know I'm sorry." I said holding her face. I looked into her eyes and she smiled back at me then pushed her face closer to mine I leaned my face until my lips crashed into hers. I missed her lips so much a whole month without any love and affection. I took her hand and pulled her into a hug. I swung her arms and then I realised there were scratches on it like blade scratches." Baby you've been hurting yourself while I was gone?" I asked." No I don't know what you're talking about, these aren't blade marks I fell and scratched myself that's all." She said quickly removing her hand away. I got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the cabinet and found a blade. I picked it up and went to the living room." Kyla explain." I said." It's not my fault, I got so much backlash. Yesterday I went to the mall and some guy asked for my number and wouldn't leave me alone. People in school say I killed you for your money. How was I meant to handle all of that." She said crying. I got up and picked her up and spun her around." I love you babygirl I'm sorry it's my fault." I said kissing her forehead." I love you too Tae." She said laughing." You lost weight baby." I said. laughing." You need to eat now that I'm back for real." I said as I played with her hair. We made some food and chilled until we feel asleep.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪