𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄:

DONTAE'S POV:
"Yo Dontae." Shawn shouted." Nigga shut the fuck up Ky and Winnie sleeping." I said closing Ky's door." Damn my bad. But come here real quick tho." He replied. I made my way downstairs where all of them were passing around a blunt." What?" I questioned." Nigga we've been thinking about the trap , what do you think has happened?" Alex asked." Nothing has happened because if something has happened then all of them in trouble. Now pass me the damn thing." I said laughing." You think you got jokes huh." Jayden said before passing me the blunt. We smoked for about 45 minutes then we all headed to bed.
1:30 AM
"Shawn wake up." I said as I made my way into his room." What's the time?" He asked." Time for you to wake the hell up. That's the damn time." I responded." Move." He said as he barged past me." You little bitch." I said laughing." When you done tell Alex to wake up."
AN HOUR LATER...
Shawn , Alex , Jayden and I were finished. So it was time for Winnie and Ky to take a shower." Who waking her up?" Jayden asked." Dontae is , he woke up everybody else." Alex said pushing me. I made my way to her door and knocked with no response. So I let myself in ," Winnie you gon have to wake up." A few minutes later she woke up and made her way to the bathroom.
When she was done I went to wake up Ky." Wake up Ky." I said whilst getting dressed." Baby wake up." I repeated." Kyla wake up." I said once again. I pulled the duvet off her and she was pulling that shit back. I took that shit off and put it in the floor then went to go look for my belt , I came back and the duvet was in top of her. Nah fam what the hell , after becoming pretty much frustrated I picked her up and took her to the bathroom." How come you didn't pick me up." Shawn said laughing. Ky started laughing too when I say I hate this girl so damn much I mean it." Get yo ass down." I said." Goodmorning to you too Dontae." She replied sarcastically." We have a flight to catch and you acting like this , do you want us to be late." I responded." I forgot damn." She muttered. She took her shower and dressed up." Yall got all yo shit?" I asked as I made my way to the door." Shawn , Alex , Jayden and I will be in the first car. Ky and Winnie will be in the other one." I said." Ok." Ky responded. We waited for the uber to come and left.
KYLA'S POV:
We got in and told the driver our destination." So Winnie are you excited to come with us?" I asked." Hell yea , there's gonna be a new variety of men for me." She said laughing." You're disgusting." I said smiling.
6 HOURS LATER...
We landed and were making our way to the house. I really missed everyone." Y'all go in the first car , I'm staying in this one with Ky." Tae said as he picked up his bag. As soon as we entered the uber Tae was looking at me hella funny." What?" I asked him." What so I can't look at my wife." He responded." Go away." I said smiling." Always blushing." He said laughing. We got to the house and made our way inside. We got in and I saw Darnell." Hey Darnell , how are you?" I asked as I hugged him." I've been good , where you been tho." He responded." That my friend is a mystery." I said smiling. I was making my way upstairs as I saw Tatiana leaving the kitchen." What's she doing here?" I asked as I ran upstairs. I don't know how I got the strength to carry all my stuff but I did it. How come Tae didn't tell me , if he told me I would of been aware but no he keeps it a secret. If he comes up here I'm actually going to lose it.
A FEW MINUTES LATER...
"Kyla girl open up." Winnie said knocking on my door." I don't want to." I answered." I didn't give up a choice open up." She replied. I opened the door and she let her way in." Why did you say that , that was so rude." She said as she sat down and started laughing." That's Tatiana , remember the girl I told you about." I muttered." Oh that's her. Ok then she deserved that." She said." Why didn't Dontae tell me she was here so I'll know not to come back. He knows that I wouldn't be comfortable around her but no he does it his way." I said." I get you , but what are you going to do?" She questioned." I'm staying here all day , if I'm hungry I'll order something and you'll help me bring it up." I said smiling." You always know how to smile when you need something." She said rolling her eyes.
DONTAE'S POV:
"Oh my gosh , Dontae didn't you tell her?" Shawn asked." Nah I forgot and it's not a big deal." I responded." Should I talk to her?" Tatiana asked." If you want to , but I don't recommend you to." I said." She's just being dramatic for no reason. Just leave her." I added.
45 MINUTES LATER...
"Who's that?" I ask as the door bell rings. Winnie comes running down the stairs towards the door." Thank you." She says to the person at the door." Who's the food for?" Alex questioned." Me and Ky and some chicken nuggets for Shawn." The way I love Ky is different." He said smiling." So she's not coming down." Jayden asked." Nope." Winnie responded." But who gon cook for us." Shawn whined." I can cook." Tatiana said." I'm sure we'll just order something." Alex says.

Heyyy guysss , I know it has been a quick minute but I'm sorry. I'm not gonna lie I just couldn't be asked. But that was 2019 , we're in 2020 so more consistenty. Alsoo happy new yearrr my lovesss🎉. But I promise that I'll be more consistent. I also want to use this opportunity to say thank you for 22k readsss. I really appreciate every single one of you. 22k readss is no joke , so that's why I have to really appreciate y'all. Sometimes I private message you guys so look out for a message. Thank y'all so much cause y'all really gang🤘🏾!
Lots of love💞!
~Naomi💛