𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:

KYLA'S POV:
Tatiana called me down to tell me Tae said I should do grocery shopping so I'm heading out now. I get into the car and leave.
10 MINUTES LATER...
I pull up to the shop and I just see Tamia and Rochelle glaring at me. For some reason I feel like I shouldn't be here. I get out completely ignoring I walk past them Tamia barges me then Rochelle punched me in my head. I passed out.
LATER...
I wake up with the worst headache and my body hurting. I looked around to see where I was but there was no one else here , only me. My hands and feet were tied up so whoever did this had time. A few minutes later Tamia and Rochelle walk in laughing." Look who's awake , how was the nap. Relaxing much." She said laughing." I know you're wondering why you're here but that will be answered very shortly. You know I don't like you right don't you Kyla?" She asked." You've made it more than clear." I said." So you've still got a smart mouth even though , okay , me and other people have become tired of you so we have come to the conclusion you either die or move to another place faraway." She said." I have to move for you." I said." Or you could die for me , choose one." She said laughing." Ok I'll move." I said." Good , you don't tell your parents , no friends , no boyfriend. Okay." Rochelle said smirking." Okay." I said wiping my eyes." I've always taking a liking in Dontae I might just take him now." Tamia said laughing loudly." When should I leave?" I asked ignoring what she said." Today." She said. Today is this girl crazy." Okay." I said." Go home and pack what you need and leave." She said picking me up and untying me. She took me to her car and drove me home. I walked in and saw Tatiana looking a little too happy." I don't want to see you here ever again." She said smiling. I walked upstairs and got my suitcase and started packing. I wrote Tae a note saying that I'll miss him and he shouldn't forget about me. I said sorry for how I was acting lately and that I loved him and that this was Tatiana fault. I told him I took money from the safe and will pay him back. I put my last item in and left. I took an uber to the other half of the city. It was a long journey I thought about the whole situation and to be honest I don't care anymore. I got to my destination , paid the driver and made my way to the hotel. I went to the room , put my suitcase down then went to sleep.

Heyyy guysss , this chapter is kinda short but the next one is gonna be more longer.
~ Naomi🤪