𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄:

DONTAE'S POV :
Ion know why she ain't letting me in this is my house at the end of the day. I hear the doorbell and went to open the door." Wassup my nigga." Jayden said while we dapped each other. "Ayee wassgood guys welcome to my crib." I said as they all made their way in. "Look bro I'm hungry as hell can we order something." Shawn said. "Nigga you just got here talking bout you hungry. Anyway Kyla making you guys something to eat." I said hanging him a controller.
10 MINUTES LATER...
"Guys the food is ready make your way to the dining table please." Kyla shouted. We all stood up and made our way. "I'm so excited to eat." Shawn said getting all excited and shit." Sometimes I wonder if you're actually a man or a woman" I said. Everyone laughed and took their seat." Mia and Jayden here you go." Kyla said handing them their food. "Ky can I go next a nigga really hungry?" Shawn's hungry ass asked." Sure." She said smiling. She handed everyone their food and left. "Damnn this is good." Alex said." I'm coming here more often." Jae said stuffing his mouth.
30 MINUTES LATER...
"I'm getting takeaways." Shawn added. "Nigga what you is too hungry." I said astonished. Kyla came down and went to the kitchen to go get trays to collect our plates." Ky you know you my favourite. Can you put some in a takeaway plate for me please." Shawn begged. "Yea me too." The others added. "Ok sure but you guys owe me." She said giggling." I thought I was your favourite." Mia said. Shawn just looked at her and laughed. She came back with their extras, gave it to them and left. I went upstairs to make her stay with me downstairs but she was saying she tired." Ky please stay with me." I begged." No I asked you if I could play with you and you told me no but when they come you give it to them immediately. That's not fair at all Tae." She said looking down at her fingers." Kyy I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I'm sorry baby I'll get you anything you want I promise." I said.

" Tae you don't get it do you, you can't just buy me I'm not here for what you can buy me, your money has got nothing to do with why I'm with you Dontae." She said as she raised her voice. "I'm with you because I care about you and I want to see you better than this. I want to see a better version of you Tae." She said as tears slipped out." I know you're a thug, kingpin whatever you call it and I know you can't tell them you love them but I love you Tae. I know you might not be able to say it back but its whatever." She said leaving. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her." I love you too babyyyyy." I said smiling. Her eyes opened wide like she saw a goddamn ghost." Really." She replied." Yea of course you know you my wife. I'm sorry I said what I said and did what I did I promise not to do it again. Pinky promise." I said looking into her eyes." Thanks Tae." She said hugging the hell outta me." No need to thank me ma." I said smirking. We're making our way to door when we heard 'bruh I can't hear.' 'You taking to much space.'' Awww they're so cute.' These niggas always playing.

"Babe they're outside we gotta prank them." She whispered into my ear. My eyes widen "They won't fall for it." I says. "If they fall for it you and your friends give me a thousand." She says. She gets her phone and goes on YouTube to get gun sounds and places it on the bed." I told you keep playing and ima kill you." She said winking."Kyla I'm sorry." I say on my knees." Nahh I'm tired of excuses this is the last. Any last words babe?" She asked." I love you." I say smirking." Access denied , next." She says. Then she goes to the to play the video.

BOOM POW

Everyone come jumping in looking at Kyla. She laughed infact laughed till she cried." Y'all so stupid see what eavesdropping does." She said in tears." Damnn I thought you really killed the nigga." Jae said." Y'all gave me a heart attack frfr." Shawn says stuffing his face with food." Y'all owe me money by the way." She says smiling widely." How much?" Alex asked." Altogether 1,000 so find a way to split it." She says laughing as she leaves to find Mia." Damn bro you never told me Ky like this." Shawn said." Damn I never knew she was like this too." I said laughing. We all made our way to the living room to see Kyla and Mia playing our game. Kyla was teaching Mia how to play. They giggled and I videoed them." You think we can beat them." Mia asked." Maybe just maybe, concentrate on the game more then the keys." Kyla said as she guides Mia. Kyla was good , too good for my likings. "It wasn't Mia." Kyla says as they put the controllers down at the same time." Its alright we can give y'all more time till we verse y'all." I said. Mia picks up the controller and looks at Kyla whispered something and the laughed.

AN HOUR LATER...
"Are y'all ready yet, you guys taking long and shit." Shawn shouted." Yea we ready." Mia answered. I told everyone the rules and regulations." Who ever wins gets a thousand." Mia and Kyla looked at each other and laughed. We played for about an hour until Kyla and Mia won. How do 2 people win against 5 people." We won hand us our money." Mia shouted. We handed them their money and left for the kitchen." Damn they really won." Alex said shaking his head." I know right it's crazy." Jae added. The day went by everyone left to go to their homes. Kyla went to bed but I didn't I needed to do something.

Vote and comment!
~ Naomi💛