𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

KYLA'S POV:
When I got to school I saw Dontae talking to a different girl. I just laughed and went with Kyron. Me and Kyron have become very close friends we've gone to the cinema, shopping, trampolining parks and more. He looked down at me watching Dontae then he covered my eyes with his hand." Don't worry Ky." He said. I nodded and left for my first lesson me and Kyron had the same classes kind of. I sat down and he sat down next to me. Then all of a sudden Dontae walks in. He looked at me like I was crazy when it was really him. Childish. He looked at me angrily but I didn't care." I know your plan come 'ere." Kyron said smirking. I went over to him and sat on his lap. I was in a room with Dontae whilst sitting in Kyron's lap. I wish other people were there so everyone can see how trash he really is." What the fuck you doin." He said coming closer." What does it look like." I said making myself comfortable on his lap." I knew you were a hoe." He said smirking." I'm a hoe but you're the person who gets their dick sucked every night but a different girl. You're the person who can't be committed to one girl. You're the one that Mia warned me about but I'm the hoe boy please try again." I said laughing. By this time Kyron's hands were around my waist." So you fucking this bum ass nigga while we still together?" He asked." Yes in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night." I said smiling." You can go do your hoe activities because at the end of the day I don't care what you do." I said. He came closer and flicked me. I held my cheeks and looked at him. Was he crazy? Kyron got up and started beating him up. I went to separate him away from the idiot. When I did I Dontae looked at me. Kyron was smiling hella hard, he tried to kiss me but I backed up. His hands slipped down my body to my ass and squeezed it. Before I know Dontae grabs me and pushes me to the floor and stares at me dissapointedly.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.