𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄:

KYLA'S POV:
I went to go take a shower after Mia." Did you just say bye now when you where showering before." I asked." Yes bitchhh." She yelled." I'm not even going to say anything." I said laughing. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. After that I put on some lotion and deodorant. I put on my underwear then my outfit it was an orange two piece. I straightened my hair and did my edges and boy did I look good. I put on some hoops and my necklace, sprayed perfume and went to check up on Mia. Mia looked beautiful absolutely gorgeous she wore a rose gold dress that touched the floor with some white heels. Her makeup was lit like I mean lit." Babygirl you look beautiful who you dressing up for." I asked." Girl do you know where I am I'm in London, girl I'm posh now ion know what you talking about. When I get some wine my pinky gon be out and shit." She said spraying some perfume." Wow just wow your posh but still sound ghetto." I mumbled. I put on my heels took a picture and sent it to Tae.

DONTAE'S POV:
I was in the trap doing what I always did sell my shit and get my money. My phone went off so I went to see who it was it was a message for my wife.

Ma Wifeyyy💍👅:

You like my outfit?🙃Damn I just had to examine that shit because I ain't never seen her 'dressup' before

Damn I just had to examine that shit because I ain't never seen her 'dressup' before. She normally be wearing all my hoodie and a some shorts that's it, so to see her like this damnnnn.
Me: Damn baby u look good 😍 u gon have to wear that for me some day so I can take a bite outta u.
I had to concentrate but I couldn't my baby was just looking to good. I put the picture as my lock screen. I went home later that night played my game and fell asleep.
THE NEXT DAY...
" Who the fuck is ringing my bell at 2 in the afternoon." I muttered to myself. I got my gun and went to see who was at the door. I looked through that hole you see people through and saw these stupid niggas." What the hell y'all doing here and why do y'all have big duffel bags." I said whilst opening the door." Oh nigga we forgot to tell you we having a sleepover at yours until Kyla and Mia come back." Alex said." Brooo y'all gay as fuck." I said walking back into the living room." Are y'all sharing rooms or one each." I asked." Nigga we sharing so we can make it more fun." Shawn said in a duh tone." That make its more gay." Alex said laughing. Shawn a stupid ass nigga but he's my guy. They made their way to the second biggest room because me and Ky's were the biggest." So who's sleeping wit who?" I asked." You and Jay and me and Shawn." Alex replied." Where the hell is Jae?" I asked." I actually don't know." Jayden added. Hmmm suspicious. That day we played and played and played until there was nothing to play.
20 MINUTES LATER...
" So who's hungry?" I asked." Meeee." They screamed." Eww y'all sound like girls." I replied said screwing my face up. We all got ready and made our way to Alex's car. We got to Macdonald's and placed our orders." Nigga who's paying for all that shit?" I asked confused." Nigga you." Shawn said in a duh tone." No I ain't." I replied." Imma call Kyla then." He said smiling." Damn chill out I was just messing witcho bum ass." I said. Alex bumped my shoulder and told me to look right to a table full of girls knowing fully well I have a wife in London waiting for me 🤣. Not gon lie most of them looked like complete and utter hoes." You trynna make a move?" I asked." Of course nigga, fuck I look like." He said. We made our way to the table. I was there just for Alex because as I said I already have a wife so I weren't interested. I was on my phone while he was chatting to some girl when some girl comes up to me." Hey handsome." She said smiling." Watchu want?" I asked looking at her." Damn I just wanted to say that you look real good." She said giggling. Her giggles made me want to throw up, bitch gon go ha he ha he no bitch you not cute." Well thank you." I said getting tried of talking to her." Can I get your snap or number?" She asked.
I looked at her like is she even serious." Nah I'm good." I said walking away." Please Tae." She said grabbing my jumper." The fuck you call me?" I asked getting hella tight." Tae chill." She said." Don't tell me to chill and definitely don't call me Tae." I said leaving. This bitch gon touch me again." Bitch don't touch me, this shit cost more that your whole outfit plus that dusty ass wig you got on yo head." I said making my way in peace back to Shawn." What happened?" He asked munching on his fries." This bitch gon call me 'Tae' like I know her." I said. "She actually called you Tae." He said gasping.

Vote and comment😘
~ Naomi🤪.