4.

Naruto stared at Shizune for so long that Shizune had to look at the floor from how intense his glare was.

Sakura stared at Shizune and took quick glances at Naruto, but refused to stare at him. She didn't want his glare directed at her.

This was an extremely delicate matter Sakura knew that. She knew it because Sakura had been there when Sasuke had told them both that, unless he was dead, that Sperm was to be kept safe and unaware to anyone that it even existed. Hell even Kakashi Sensei had no idea such a valuable specimen was available.

Sakura finally had enough and croaked out without meaning to.

"Naruto...."

Naruto snapped out of it, closed his eyes and then stood up from his chair so quickly that it fell back onto the floor.

He turned away from both woman and looked out of the window into the village, With his hands clasped behind his back. Sakura stared at his broad shoulders and powerful figure.

Sakura felt like crying. Just like her heart was broken the moment Sasuke left her, not even telling her he was leaving. He left her one day while she was making breakfast for him. He walked out that door with a bag over his shoulders and closing the door behind him while she sat in the chair drinking her tea.

She knew he would. The week before when he was finally released from parole she knew he would leave from how cold he had become, well more then usual. He just stopped talking always busy in his thoughts.

Sakura knew that she more then forced him to marry her. He didn't ask she implied that they should marry he didn't say yes or no, but she took it as a yes and carried on telling Ino who spread the secret like wild fire. Like she knew she would.

Sasuke only showed up because he more had to then wanted to.

"How...... is there anyway..."

Naruto stopped talking and slowly turned around and folded his arms over his chest making himself look 10 times more intimidating with how serious his aura felt.

"How is the success rate... since it has rarely been done Shizune."

Shizune picked up her head and started to recall every information she knew about this subject.

"The success rate is at most 32% during her ovulation days. And then there is the rate of 16% of non ovulating days.... there is the possibility that she may just bleed and she may think... that is just her time of the month... when she's had a miscarriage.... after 2 weeks we can know if she tests positive or negative. It all depends on her body now... even if we don't tell her ab-."

Naruto frowned and his glared intensified.

"You want to keep this a secret until the two weeks pass and then what? We ask nicely can you just take this pregnancy test you know just a normal test to know if your pregnant... how do you think this will look."

"Naruto it's not that bad! We-."

"Not THAT BAD!! ARE YOU INSANE YOU ACCIDENTALLY INSEMINATED HINATA WITH UCHIHA SASUKES CHILD AN-."

"IM SORRY OKAY I AM, I NEVER MEANT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN I WAS JUST DESPERATE. I-."

Narutos eyes blazed and the intense chakra he let out stopped her from continuing.

"Sakura when are you not" came his calm voice in contrast to his normal tone. As if he were talking to a child.

".....Get out..... Shizune stay."

Naruto stared away from Sakuras shocked face after he said that, so calmly that the blow hit her even worse.

Sakura slowly took a step back and then in a fury turned around and walked towards the door she ripped the door of its hinges and stomped out.

Shikamaru was leaning against the wall, infront of the door, as the door was ripped out of its hinges and thrown on the floor as the fuming pink hair woman stomped out and away in a fury.

Naruto ignored her and looked at Shizune that was holding onto one arm and rubbing up and down in a worried manner.

"Naruto... if I may... I think we should let Hinata know... if she wants to press charges... she has every right to."

Naruto stared at Shizune as her short hair covered her face slightly but he knew how sorry and regretful she was at her huge mistake.

"Yeah I also think Hinata should know now. But if there is a slight possibility that this could have never happened... I- Shizune please leave I need to think."

Shizune flinched at his tone. It wasn't harsh it was more so defeated.

"Yes Hokage-sama."

She turned and walked away as she held both clipboards still in her hands.

Naruto waited a while after Shizune left and grabbed the end of his desk and flipped it over.

"Naruto are you angry at what problems there will be... or at the fact that Sakura promi-."

"I don't know Shikamaru."

"Naruto.. what do you think would happen if she divorced him willingly? That you guy-."

"I know it's stupid Shika I know dammit... I just don't know how to forget her after-."

"Naruto you have decided to not let her go, but the moment you actually try and do, will bring better days..... how troublesome... What will you do."

"I don't know Shika. I don't know."

Naruto stood there contemplating his problems from love, to life, to work, to friendship and family. He wanted advise and the only person he could think of is probably reading that same old book or in the company of beautiful woman surrounding him.

But no matter how perverted his Sensei is, Naruto knew that he will be there for him no matter what.

"Well I'll have to cut your mini vacation short Sensei"

He started picking up the mess he had made slowly and before Shikamaru could help him Naruto asked him in a whisper to go get Kakashi Sensei.

Shikamaru without thinking twice nodded and took a deep breath and sighed loudly as he walked out with his hands behind his head.

"What troublesome days in this time of peace."

He closed his eyes as the dark gray clouds started to cloud the sky.

Hinata POV

I stared at Sakuras red face and I was unsure is she was angry, sad, or happy.

It looked like she had cried and her hair looked like her hand had gone through it many times.

I stared at her and moved my Kimono comfortably so I could sit on the low table infront of her. This room is strictly were visitors/friends come and ask to speak to either my father, Hanabi, or me.

We stared at each other as more tea was served for us and then the door closed announcing that we were alone.

I was in a council meeting and she waited for exactly 4 hours here for me. I was very curious on why she was here. We don't speak much ever since I found out her secret affair.

It was an accident I was passing by her apartment building when I saw both of them kissing and grouping, infront of the window before the curtains were closed.

It had Brocken my heart even though I had cried for weeks, felt extremely depressed a couple more, I got over it and I felt bad for when Sasuke Uchiha would find out.

Even if I was confused on what was going on between team 7 I didn't say anything it's not my business people will find out when they find out. Something like an affair can never stay secret for.

"Sakura-san what can I do for you this evening?"

She moved a little and finally cleared her throat.

Finally able to finish this chapter😘

Let me know what you guys think🥰

Comment 🐵🙈

Littlebear🐻🐻 out ✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼