19.

SURPISE!!

Sasuke raised a brow as Hinata started getting congratulations left and right. Naruto went up to Sasuke and patted him on the back.

"Ne Ino and Hanabi did a good job on the planning and decorating aren't you surprised!?"

Sasuke eyed his friend in a bored look.

"Not much of a surprise if I got the bill for everything."

Sasuke smirked as Naruto laughed loudly and went even the mile of having to bend over to grab onto his stomach as his laughter wouldn't stop. Sasuke shook his head at his ridiculous friend.

He was only telling the truth, but he wasn't much surprised we are talking about two girls wanting to go all out for her friend/sister.

Sasuke felt content as Hinata was talking to everyone and with such a happy aura. That's all he wanted on this day to see her happy.

"Sasuke your a little late, that's surprising."

Sasuke turned and with a nod acknowledging Hiashi who came to stand beside him also looking on at his daughters.

"Hn you can blame the Pregnant one for that."

Naruto started laughing again and Sasuke only raised a brow at his friend.

"Stop it Sasuke!"

Sasuke frowned ok something is up. Sasuke instantly narrowed his eyes at the blond still laughing.

"Well I'll go see my daughter and give my congratulations again."

As Hiashi walked away Sasuke turned back to his friend. Even though he was laughing his eyes were trained on Ino who was re-arranging the presents table that was already full so she was placing the bigger ones on the floor.

Sasuke instantly noticed that Ino was wearing a loose fitting dress around the waist. Which was surprising. Ino is Ino And is not shied away from showing skin nor her figure.

Sasuke hummed as he saw the twinkling ring on her finger. He put two and two together as Ino tried to move the biggest box and it looked kind of heavy. As Naruto ran towards her and helped her with that before she did anything else.

Once Naruto was back to stand beside Sasuke he sighed as he felt the Uchihas gaze. He knew his friend had noticed he's behavior and observed enough to put two and two together.

Although Ino and Naruto had talked about telling everyone at the lunch next week he knew most of them already knew anyways.

"He he, well I asked her to marry me!."

Sasuke nodded at the obvious, Naruto rubbed the back of his head. Sasuke took a glass of ice tea offered to him by a waiter and started to drink it. He almost chocked on it at Narutos next words.

"And she's 2 months pregnant, with twins."

Naruto patter his back and Sasuke pushed his hand away. Not because he was being ungrateful for the pat but because he was being to frantic and hitting a little to hard. Sasuke finally settled down and looked at his friend that looked conflicted.

"You are afraid."

"Of course I am, I know Ino wouldn't do such a thing and the fact that she accepted my proposal for marriage made me more at ease..... but, I."

Naruto stopped talking but Sasuke understood. He already lost one baby and he felt wronged for its life to be taken and he was scared.

"Ino stood by you in the good and bad, she cared for you in your worst, she's even willing to put up with you and marry you, more importantly Ino is not her. Really that's all you need to remember, now if you excuse me I need to take that glass of wine from my underage sister in law whose trying to be sneaky. Oh and congratulations."