6.

Sasuke POV

I signaled for the sand nin to go forward and the rest to go around, as we infiltrated the home before us of a council members clan that was allies with The sand village.

It had taken no less then a month to have all the crime evidence together. With me doing most of the work, I just wanted to get away from all this sand.

The more I helped the sooner I could leave on my travels.

I appeared behind a guard and quickly killed him.

There were to be no survivors and that is what it shall be. The old mans wife, concubine, daughter, and son were in their rooms.

This sick asshole was trafficking children. So all we were assigned to do was exterminate the hive.

I turned around and went to all doors. I walked in to see the son and daughter holding each other as the wife and concubine were shielding them with their bodies.

The 4 sand nin infront of them walked closer to them as they pleaded for their lives.

I stared as they were both stabbed in the heart. I listened to the children scream but I quickly brought out my sword and slashed them both down.

The girl was 15 and the boy 13 as harsh as it seemed and as inocente as they looked they were sowed from the same cloth.

I witnessed as they smiled wickedly when they would spray little kids from ages 4-6 with cold water and laugh.

I saw them hit the young captured children with sticks and wips to shut their crying up when they cried out for their mother or father.

They were raised and trained to inherit the business and they had no heart. To witness and laugh as babies were ripped from mothers arms and then killed, sometimes by their hands, and feel nothing except humor.

I quickly killed 6 more guards, as I opened the big double doors I witnessed as a sand nin slice the pests throat.

I stared as the blood gushed out then his eyes go blank. He collapsed in the floor and then I signaled that we should go.

I heard a whimper and looked around and then saw a part of a dress under the bed. I walked towards it and I heard a sand nin behind me.

"Come out of there."

I heard a sob and whimper and a small foot come out from under the bed and then a small body from under also.

She was tied with chains from her legs and feet also. She had short brown hair and sharp green eyes.

The sand nin turned to me and I stared at the young girl infront of me.

She looked around 12 years old. I eyed the fat bastard laying on the ground and frowned.

"Sir?"

I turned to him and nodded.

"Take her back. What ever the Kazekage decides on this."

I turned and walked out.

As we ran through the woods a nin that was left behind to make sure the job was completed came up beside me to report.

"Sasuke-dono not one ant left alive."

I nodded and kept jumping through the trees towards the sand.

I kept my my senses sharp all around me just incase. I heard an explosion and didn't bother to turn around.

If there was even one ant half alive they are for sure dead now.
——————————————————