10.

Hinata POV

I frowned at the smell,

" It was very well mixed in but..." I bit my lip.

"I only know this smell, extremely well, with how many times it passed by my nose in the Hyuga garden, I took care of every single plant.

Once you let this certain plant, that is meant for extreme abdominal pain, dry out it is perfect for medicine and to calm abdominal pain.

But it's extremely dangerous to pregnant woman.....This plant is very dangerous when not used correctly."

I stared at Sasuke as he glared at the drink infront of him.

His pointer finger tapped on the table.

"Do you recognize the voice."

I stared at his eyes and flinched. Yes I did and I just.... I feel that there is more to this.

Sasuke stood up and before I could think my hands grabbed his arm as he passed by.

"I-I just let me talk to her first!"

Sasuke frowned and he gave me a bewilder look as if I'd gone insane.

"Talk. She tried to kill our child."

I gulped as he said "our child" it was the first time he'd said that, he's mostly called "It" this whole time and I didn't want to make a big deal but it actually made me feel relieved.

I sighed and smiled at him.

"I know it sounds crazy but-."

"Hinata I know that you might think that she was forced she maybe was or she was offered a good amount and that was good enough for her. I will not ignore something like this. Who was it or I will fire all of them."

I bit my lip and sighed at his angered expression.

"It was... it was the lady with green eyes."

He nodded and walked out I stayed in the office not wanting to see what would happen.

I sat in the sofa and cradled my stomach. If I had hastily drank that tea. My child would have been dead in hours and I wouldn't have noticed until the severe pain hit me afterwards.

I didn't notice I had fallen asleep until I woke up in my new bed but when I looked out the thick curtains were drawn and I decided that it might still be to early so I went back to sleep.

I woke up again so well rested and with so much energy I smiled as I got up and went to pick out a long skirt with stockings and a long sleeve shirt.

I wanted to explore my new home and see what I can help with.

I smiled as I brushed my hair and put it up in a pony tail.

I went out and stopped beside the other room on the opposite side a little farther away from mine.

The door was open and it was completely empty, and my curiosity beat me to it and I was already inside the room.

It was very big like mine and nothing was inside the room except one thing.

I froze and went towards a white baby crib on the wall.

"Your father sent it."

I turned and smiled

"It was made by him. He makes furniture when he can!" I told him.

I heard some noise and then a Hyuga guard I recognized walked in with a changing table.