17.

Sasuke and Hinata sat with perfect posture and elegance in the meeting.

Every Hyuga council member was there. Every single one stared at the couple.

Hiashi finally spoke.

"Uchiha, I am greatful for arriving on time and for accepting to meet our council."

"Thank you for having us." Hinata and Sasuke bowed their heads respectfully.

"As you know we are concerned what life a child with two strong Dojutsus will produce. We are curious, as you know Hinata was to be head someday but sadly she was not well, Hanabi my second born is now in line to become head of the Hyuga clan..... we just found out.... unfortunately Hanabi is unable to have children."

Hinata almost let a Gasp escape her lips. Instead she bit her lip and continued listening. Her eyes traveled towards her father's side where Hanabi sat strong and proud. Not even flinching at the news. She gave no sign of caring one bit.

"I'm sorry to hear such terrible news Hiashi. But let's cut down to the chase. You want my child to become head and you would like to train him."

"Unfortunately it is not that easy. Uchiha." Sasukes eyes traveled to an old man 3 seats down. "A clan head is to be made but only if he is more Hyuga then Uchiha. This is The Hyuga clan."

"I am well aware which clans meeting I am currently sitting in." Sasuke said in a bored tone which angered many in the meeting.

"All we are saying is that if the child is born with Hyuga eyes then he should stay with us or until after he turns 3 years old he could stay with you and then come to our clan to take his or hers rightful place."

Hinata frowned and stared at the old woman as if she'd lost her mind she looked around at the murmuring going around as if they had just solved a cure to a disease on their first try.

Sasuke eyed each and everyone of them.

"Let's day I agree to such a thing. What will my child be submitted to."

"Now you are getting ahead of your self no harm shall come to the child but. He will be raised to be Hyuga head. To lead our clan, to carry on our bloodline in a proud and rightful manner."

Sasuke stared around as more murmurs erupted.

"No my child shall stay with its parents."

"Uchiha you should think about it! Besides what better way for a child then to be raised around a big loving family!"

Sasuke raised a brown.

"Hinata-san you understand right!? The child would be better raised here with us all then-."

"No."

All eyes turned to Hinata whose face was set in an irritated manner for a second before going completely blank.

"My child shall be born as an Uchiha as I have become and Uchiha and shall be raised with Uchiha. They have Hyuga blood in them. I shall not take from my child to know my side of the family. But until my child is born and even after he grows up they will decide on their own if they would take on the Uchiha or hyuga style, and that is Final."

Sasuke could have smirked as he looked at every single face around hin. The elders were full on glaring.

Before anyone talked Sasuke decided that it was time to leave.

"My Wife has spoken, we will be taking our leave. Thank you for the hospitality."

"Thank you for accepting our invitation, i shall see you out." Hiashi stood along with them and the council was left fuming.