8.

Sasuke POV

"Will you abort."

She calmly stared back at me and licked her lips.

"I'm not sure what your decision will be, but I cannot. This child is mine just as much as it is yours.. but I can make a choice... I choose not to."

I stared at her eyes even if they looked cold if you look closely you could see a hint of fear.

"Why" I asked.

She smiled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I know it's a bit silly but I can feel it's chakra the moment I took time to feel my energy. I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it or if it's true but, I can feel this calming waves and... I'm excited, excited to find out what he/she will look like, will he/she be a calm or hyper child. Will he/she smile whenever he/she sees me. Will he/she cry when he/she falls while running around happily- oh I'm sorry I'm speaking to much. I guess I've grown attached to much."

She smiled and looked away with a red face.

"I'm not asking you to be involved I won't force you, this is after all my decision. From now on my responsibility. I refuse to make you feel like I'm forcing something on you specially something as big as this, and when you had absolutely no say. I know you must feel wronged and maybe a bit trapped at feeling pressured all of a sudden. I don't know what it is you wish to do but my decision stands clear.

No harm shall come to my child and you have no responsibility if you so wish."

I stared at her for a while and nodded once. I stood and walked out of the room, the home, and the gates.

I jumped up on the rooftops and within moments Naruto was next to me, flying away questions but I ignored him.

He followed me back to his office and as we walked in Sakura was there with the scroll I had given Naruto.

"Sakura" Naruto murmured.

I eyed Naruto as he tenced up and glanced at Sakura who was looking straight at me.

"I'm sorry Sasuke we can fix thi-."

"Naruto what does our marriage license say"

Naruto frowned and stared at me.

"Sasuke please! We can work-."

"Naruto the year is over terminate it now."

Everything was silent and getting mad I turned to Naruto who sighed loudly and walked towards his desk and took out paper after paper.

I looked out the window as I heard the scribbling of paper.

Moments later Naruto finally said the words I was waiting for.

"Sign here and here."

I quickly signed and placed the pen down.

I watched as Sakura stared at the paper or pen but picked up neither.

"It doesn't have to be this way Sasuke, we can raise the child together by now there is no way that Hinata would get rid of it-it's not in her nature-."I got fed up and turned to Naruto.

"Make sure she signs, I have things to do."

"Wait Teme-."

I slammed the door and walked out.

I went directly towards the Uchiha district and looked around.

The home was finished there was simple furniture around, the home was big, one story but it had 4 bedrooms and 3 guest bedrooms