Chapter 29🍂-Qureish Family week

KHAIRI'S POV

We walked to the first floor living room where we were sure the elders are gonna be,and as expected,they were there.

Papi,Lola,Halmeoni, Abba,Abbie,Mamii,Ammie,Anty Hajara and her husband Uncle Arig,Uncle Hashim and his wife Anty Kubra,Anty Sumayya and her husband Uncle Aliyu,Anty Faiza and her husband Uncle Sidiq,Uncle Shehu and his wife Anty Marwah,Uncle Jibrin and his wife Anty Sadiya,and Anty Raheena and her husband Uncle Yusuf were all seated there talking about one thing or the other.

We exchanged pleasantries and lived through a whole session of grandparents teasing,with the new brides occasionally blushing, and a times me too.

Afterwards we went to our separate rooms on the fourth floor. There are 7 floors in the mansion with seven rooms,well, more like apartments,with living rooms, king size beds in each room,walk in closets,jacuzzis in the bathroom, movie room and game room on each floor. Our Grand Parents, parents, Uncles and aunt occupies the fifth,and sixth floor. The seventh floor is empty.
The married couple amongst us cousins occupies the forth and third floor,while the unmarried and children occupies the first and second floor. It's a getaway from your kids kinda vacation,since you have the room and apartment all to yourself and your spouse,just you two, but at the same time you spend time with your entire family and catch up In all that you've missed. But,more importantly, at the end of the day,always remember your family is everything, your greatest treasure even if you're the most richest person on earth, and that family comes before anything and I couldn't be more proud to be a Qureish and married to a Qureish.

It's safe to say that we Qureishs are one of the richest family in the world. We're the kind of family that makes other people jealous whenever we're together, and in the business world,we rule. But,beware,We are not the perfect family,we have our flaws too and we have arguments and fights too,but we always fix it up,we're perfect in our imperfect ways.

The moment we entered our room that smells heavenly,I removed my shoes,veil, and crashed on the king size super soft bed.

"I'm so tired,I just wanna sleep" I whined placing my head on the soft pillow while Ayaan chuckled sitting next to me on the bed

"You should rest before meeting the others" he said placing his hand on my cheek rubbing it lightly

"Ok" I managed to reply holding his bands because I was already slipping into lala land. The next thing I felt was Ayaan kissing my forehead holding my hands in his before my eye lids close and I slept off.

§|§|§|§|§|§|§|§|§

I opened my eyes and lazily checked my phone only to see its 12:52pm

Ya ilahi

I quickly stood up and all but ran to the bathroom, rested in the jacuzzi for about 15 min,washed off all the stress and laziness, washed my hair, performed ablution before walking out of the bathroom and into the walk-in closet,dried my hair and dressed up in a green and yellow atamfa by mienah couture

When I came out,I saw Ayaan walking in to the room but not in the same outfit he was in earlier,now,he's wearing a white tee,rolled up sleeve, and dark denim,and he looks as dashing as always. He grinned handsomely when he saw me and I smiled back

"I thought you were still sleeping Ai" he said watching me as I wore my hijab to pray

"Yeah,I woke up some minutes ago,and I'm gonna pray now"

"Ok,I just came back from the mosque with the guys too,so I'll just wait for you to finish then we'll go downstairs and eat, everyone's waiting downstairs the girls had been asking about you"

"Eyya,I was just so exhausted,but no worries, we'll meet later anyways" I replied and he nodded.

After I prayed and folded the prayer mat, I removed my hijab,and tied my head tie in the ture ka Ga tsiya style, making sure I covered up my hair before taking Ayaan's hands and walked downstairs but not before he complimented me and I thanked him with a kiss.

Ok,let's talk to my cousins,basically my entire family, because it's one big family and it might be confusing .

Uncle Hashim is married to Anty Kubra,and they have five children. Abdulrahman is the eldest, he's 29 years old,then Haidar,being 25 years old,afterwards Safeena,who's 22 years,followed by Fatima,who's 18,then lastly Ayeesha, she's 14.

Anty Hajara is married to Uncle Arif ,and they have five children too. The twins,Asmara and Tamara,who are 25,then Daniyal,who's 24,Bilal,who's 22,and Ikram,who's 16.

Anty Sumaiyya is married to Uncle Aliyu and their children are Afzal,who's 26 years old,Rakiya who's 23,Ahmed who's 21 years old, Muhammad who's 19 and Ameena who's 15.

Moving on to Anty Faiza who's married to Uncle Sadiq, and they have four children. Alamin, who's 27,then Adam,who's 25,then Kalisat who's 19,and Rahama being 14.

Uncle Shehu is married to Anty Marwa. Their children are Adnan,who's 27,Amal who's 23,Safiyya who's 17, and Mubarak who's 16.

Then there's Uncle Jibrin who's married to Anty Sadiya. Their children are Shaheed , who's 28, then Nabeelah, who's 20, Hisham,who's 22 and Umaimah,who's 17.

Then finally Anty Rahina who's married to Uncle Yusuf. Their children are Sultan,who's 28, Jamil and Jamila,the other Qureish twins, who are both 26.
Kabir who's 24 and finally Haseena who's 20.

Safeena is married to Adam,they got married last year. Asmara is married to Sultan while Tamara is married to Shaheed,they got married three years ago. Rakiya is married to Adnan,they got married two years ago. Amal is married to Al amin,they got married last year too. Nabeelah is married to Afzal,they got married 7 months ago. While Jamila is married to Abdulrahman who got married 5 years ago. Jamil got married to a girl from Katsina,Sa'adat.

And with that,Ayaan and I walked into the dinning room where the entire Qureish family are seated.

°°°°°°°°

Haven't updated in four dayzzz, sorry I'd been slacking around😁😜
So,I wanna be part of the Qureish family,who else?!?
Ok no long turanci, thank u all 1.92K views,love u😘😘😘
You guys are the salt in my soup, the lizard in my house, the cockroach in my room, the ...........
I just love u guys soooo much💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
❤Fiddy
Ok,bye,see ya later!
23:04:19