Chapter 6🌼-Conveyance

KHAIRI'S POV

I sat on my bed, surrounded by my cousins,friends,and aunts, waiting for the groom's family to come for the conveyance.

My maternal aunt,anty Zuwaira,came into the room smiling at me "Dangin angon sun iso daukar amaryarsu Khairi" she said and the tears just flowed outta my eyes freely.
This is it, I'm leaving my family, my home to live with Ayaan, as his wife. No more fighting over TV remote with Ameer and Ameera,no more petty arguments between I and Adda hami,no more being spoiled by Ya Hamid.

"Haba amaryar Ayaan, kidena kuka mana" hanifa said side hugging me.

The girls helped me go downstairs to father's study room to meet my mom, dad,uncles and aunts for the final nasiha.

After they were done, I came out and saw my sisters and brothers
Adda Hami was crying

"Maman baby stop crying please" I said trying not to break down too, she wiped her tears and hugged me "I'll miss you baby sis" she said and I smiled "I'll miss you too Adda hami

I turned to Ameera who had a frown on her face " haba ameera na won't you at least smile" I said and she blinked trying to stop her tears from coming out, she hugged me tight "I'll miss you so much Adda Khairi", I smiled " I'll miss you too Ameera"

I looked at Ameer who has the same expression as Ameera but his hands are crossed over his chest. I pinched his cheeks and he glared at me before hugging me "I'll miss you Adda Khairi", I hugged him back " I'll miss you more champ"

And finally Ya Hamid who hugged me before I could even talk,I let my tears flow freely,I'll miss him most of all, he let go of me and kissed my forehead wiping my tears with his thumb"I'll miss you so much princess ", " I'll miss you too yaya"I replied and he smiled weakly, "if Ayaan ever hurt you I'll break his head, promise you'll tell me if he ever hurt you, promise me princess" he said and I nodded, "I promise"

I went out with the girls and bid everyone farewell. We entered a black shiny batmobile lemousine with black lykans accompanying us to my new home.

The cars pulled over at Umar Qureish's mansion

"Ayiriririiiiiiii Amaryar mu ta iso" an old woman said walking towards me, she hugged me
"Masha Allah amaryar mu akwai kyau kur tasa mijina ya bar nifa" she added and everyone laughed.

I was helped into the house and was welcomed by Anty Salma,Ayaan's mom. She dragged me to her room where some women were sitting.

Another woman younger than Anty Salma walked towards me and engulfed me in a warm hug
"Amaryar Muhammadu" she said

Anty Salma directed me to her bed and I sat down "Khairi this is my younger sister Ameena" she said pointing towards the woman who hugged me earlier
"And that is Muhammad's grandmother" she added pointing towards the old woman who sat the bed too, she kept introducing g me to people.

After the introduction session,it was already getting late, Bahi,Feenah and the girls escorted me to Ayaan's section.

Masha Allah, his section was a mini version of the mansion.
We walked upstairs and they helped me sat on the bed.

After some minutes, hani announced that the guys have arrived so we went downstairs to the parlour.

Ayaan and some of his friends about four of them were sitting on the couches and we sat opposite them.

"So,Mr Man, pay up or you'll not see your bride" Hanifa said smirking

"How much do you want?" Ya Usman asked

"2 million Naira" Bahi replied

"Ah ah haba Ke kuwa" salman said and she nodded

"Ok then 5million" she said raising a brow challenging him to say another word

"But-" he started but was cut off

"5 million it is" Kamal said writing a cheque and handing it to them

"Thank you" Bahi said collecting it, the girls packed their stuff out but maryam did not leave without whispering in my ear

"Have fun tonight, remember I want little Ayaan and Khairi as soon as possible" and I blushed, just the thought of Ayaan and I having children brings butterflies in my stomach.

Ayaan escorted them out and locked the door before coming back in and sat beside me, he holds my hands in his, he kisses my forehead

"Hey wifey" he said looking into my eyes

"Hi hubby" I replied

"Let's go upstairs and change first" he added and I nodded as he helped me walk upstairs.

I used the bathroom in my room and he used the one in the next room, his room. I took a long shower before dressing up and met him in the room already, he laid the prayer mats, we prayed and I just loved the feeling.

After then, he went downstairs to get the food. When he didn't come back I went to check him and that's when I saw her

What's she doing in my house, on my wedding night?!?

But that wasn't what made me froze in my track, it was when she kissed him on the cheek

Oh this ain't good!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Lots of love lovelies

Bye!