Chapter 37🌚-One left,Another Came Back.

Chapter 37-One left,Another Came Back.

Third person's POV

At The Rayyan Mansion.

"Suhailat, I'm feeling guilty wallah,this is eating me up alive,I don't think I can keep this a secret for too long" The first person said feeling guilty.

Suhailat rolled her eyes hissing loudly "Just how stupid are you,what is in this to feel guilty. It had been done long ago" she said to the other person.

The person sighed "This is wrong,those people had been nothing but nice to me,they treat me as family. Do you know how guilty I feel whenever they treat Me nicely after what happened?" The person asked again sincerely regretting her actions.

Suhailat hissed again glaring at the person "That one na your own cup of tea Kuma,me da there's a way to kill that witch ma I would've done it long ago" she said not having an ounce of regret whatsoever.

"Subhana Allah,Suhailat that is too much. What else do you want,you'd already made me get close yo them for over 10 years. I had changed my name,religion and background all for you as you planned, and if that wasn't enough,you drag the only child you have left into that family"Louritta said frustrated and tired of Suhailat's actions. It was funny and entertaining at first,but it's not anymore since she's willing to kill a life to get what she want.

"Like you said,my daughter,the only child that didn't leave me. I'm doing this for her,for her to have a good future and that would've happened of that witch had died with that baby of hers instead of losing the baby alone,I'm not even sure you pushed her down the stairs the right way!"she exclaimed still not remorseful at all. All she wants is Khairi dead,and Ruma marry Ayaan and like happily ever after,a good ending right!

Louritta couldn't reply as the doors of the living room creaked open louldly causing them to flinch only to reveal a furious red eyed Siddiqah.

"What are you doing in my house?!?" Suhailat yelled at her daughter with so much hatred.

Siddiqah let out a humourless laugh "Wow mother, what a great way of welcoming your daughter back home after 3 freaking years!!?"

Suhailat smirked "You lost the right of this being your house the day you left to marry that stupid boy"

Siddiqah shook her head smiling bitterly clapping her hands in amusement"Bravo mother!,bravo. You seriously need to an award for being the Mother Of The Year"

"What are you doing in my house?" Suhailat gritted out

"This" Siddiqah threw a paper in front of Suhailat "One child mother,One child!. There,the only child you have left has now left you,MY SISTER HAS LEFT!!!,all because of your selfish reasons. 7 YEARS AFTER YOU SENT YA KHALEED AWAY,THREE YEARS AFTER YOU SENT ME AWAY,NOW MY SISTER IS OUT,SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD ALONE,ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!. Do you know how much it hurt for ya Khaleed to leave us,do you know how he felt when his own mother sent him out. Do you know how I felt when my mother that I loved so dearly sent me out,do you know how it felt for dad to see you send his children away ?, Do you know how Ruma felt growing up without both her sister and brother? Do you know she how hard it was for her to fake it up and looked like she's alright? Do you know how she felt when she had to act like she has no pride just to get the damn boy you want for her. NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HURT US MOST OF ALL?!??!, it's that with all these,we still love you even when you don't see it,We still love you because you're still our mother, dad loves you because you're the love of his life. It hurts him to not have his children by his side but for you he kept quiet,yet he had to act like a real parent to us all these years. Ya Khaleed that you sent away Still loves and care for you. I Still care and love you,and even Ruma till date,she still loved and cared for you,but what? You're as cold as ice mother,you're no longer the mother I knew,you've changed,and now you've lost everybody" Siddiqah yelled crying so hard that her heart hurt,so much,her head was throbbing as she had been crying for hours now.